[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Friday the 13th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Friday the 13th
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 03:57 am   Permalink

And I'm feeling lucky

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Dude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 05:22 am   Permalink

Put it all on red and let it ride, Futura Girl!!!

Don't be a mommy's moai!

View Profile of Bamboo Dude Send a personal message to Bamboo Dude      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 06:59 am   Permalink

We are really lucky down here in Florida. Hmm lets see, not one but TWO tropical storms one being a cat 3 hurricane. How much luckier can we get on this Fridady the 13th???

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 07:08 am   Permalink

Dunno Ben but we're gonna get some good surf off it!

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 07:26 am   Permalink

My dad and stepmom live on Key West, and my grandfather lives in Ft Myers on the West Coast. Both areas are expected to be hit, so everyone pray to the Tiki Gods that we are Ok here in Florida.

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 09:52 am   Permalink

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 09:53 am   Permalink

hey TRR, looks like the Key West folks have lucked out and will get Minor problems. However the Ft Meyers area is about dead on for an direct glancing blow. Expecting heave water surge between Ft Meyers and St Pete. Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for them.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-08-13 10:11 am   Permalink

I was going to start a new thread, but since it's mentioned here: Best wishes to all the Floridians.

Pablus is in Tampa right?

Hang on tight!

At least you can see these damn things coming. California may fall into the sea by lunch today for all we know.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 10:15 am   Permalink

All I know is SAVE THE TIKIS!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 12:05 pm   Permalink

Not to mention the Shag print sales have been delayed as well.
Good luck Florida!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 1:42 pm   Permalink

I've got an aunt in Punta Gorda - this does NOT look good...

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 5:14 pm   Permalink

Friday the 13th, indeed! Whatever you Floridians do, DON'T go see Alien vs Predator to kill some time. Please, I beg you! You're going through enough misery already. Don't do it! And don't say I didn't warn you!

Worst. Movie. Ever.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 5:31 pm   Permalink

Friday the 13th is indeed a lucky day for me. It was the day I met my wife and asked her out on our first date.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-14 01:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-13 17:31, Monkeyman wrote:
Friday the 13th is indeed a lucky day for me. It was the day I met my wife and asked her out on our first date.

Right on Monkeyman. Friday the 13th has always been a good day for me too, today being no exception. I woke up this morning, called my boss and told him I was takin' the day off. He said "no problem, see you on monday". I slept till noon, made a run to the beach, kids left the house, watched the ballgame & the Olympics, ate Chinese take-out and now FT13 is officially over. I don't understand what the problem is with this day.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2017-01-13 06:10 am   Permalink

Celebrate! But don't drop that tiki mug!

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation