[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Lagoon CD Offer
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Lagoon CD Offer
hypnotiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-21 09:23 am   Permalink

Clouseaux would like to offer all tiki central members a discount on our new exotica release "Lagoon!" on Dionysus Records. Normally 12.80 plus shipping we offer it to you for $9 plus $2 shipping.

We've made this offer to all Tiki Events Subscribers as well. Otto says:
"As Tiki Oasis alumni and one of the few new bands offering Exotica these days I cannot recommend the following release heartily enough."

click the link below to buy it now on Paypal or email us at eltorquemada@ msn.com for other methods.

Thanks!
Clouseaux
http://www.clouseaux.com

paypal link:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=eltorquemada%40msn.com&item_name=%22Lagoon%21%22+full+length+CD&amount=9.00&no_note=1&currency_code=USD

(the $1 glitch is fixed)

[ This Message was edited by: hypnotiki on 2004-09-05 04:55 ]

View Profile of hypnotiki Send a personal message to hypnotiki  Email hypnotiki Goto the website of hypnotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-21 10:51 am   Permalink

looks like a fun addition to the music
collection in the tiki room....ordered
one today...not really worried about
spending an extra buck but your paypal
link is charging 10 dollars plus
postage...you can appply the dollar to
your next mai tai!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-21 3:33 pm   Permalink

I ordered mine last week from Otto's newsletter. Should be comin' any day!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hypnotiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-21 4:30 pm   Permalink

sorry about the $1 glitch (which is now fixed by the way)- I refunded one clam to your paypal acct. Thanks!

View Profile of hypnotiki Send a personal message to hypnotiki  Email hypnotiki Goto the website of hypnotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 9:25 pm   Permalink

if you other tc'ers are not playing this
cd in your tiki bar...you should! got my
copy yesterday...not sure how to describe
it...exotica with bits of james bond theme...
ventures...and esquivel...pretty cool stuff!
this cd...some classic exotica...don tiki..
and the mensters...all you need for a
goooooood time.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
liabungalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 9:50 pm   Permalink

We here at the Bungalo fully support Lagoon!

Here's a link to our review.

http://lifeinabungalo.com/dwrecordreviews/2004/aug/8-31-04/lagoon.htm

-g-

View Profile of liabungalo Send a personal message to liabungalo  Email liabungalo Goto the website of liabungalo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 10:27 pm   Permalink

Any sites with samples to listen to?

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 4:33 pm   Permalink

O.K....tried the link and it didn't work. Whassup?

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hypnotiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-05 04:59 am   Permalink

I fixed the link (again). It's up and working. let me know if you have any more difficulty. As far as your previous question, there are a few spots here and there that have available samples of our music. One can be found at the houstonchronicle.com.

ciao-

The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 10:37 am   Permalink

Hey just thought I'd tell anyone that cares that I've had this CD for Two Weeks and If you like exotica you will love this CD. I would say that CLOUSEAUX sounds kind of like A SHAG Painting would sound if it had music to it. (does that make sense?) Anyway, I highly reccomend this CD!!
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 5:01 pm   Permalink

I just ordered mine. Thanks for the discount.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 10:39 pm   Permalink

Just ordered a copy myself. I haven't heard one inkling of music by these guys, but if it's half as good as the hype I'm sure it'll be 11 bucks well spent.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tweedtone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-08 08:08 am   Permalink

Ordered mine and I'll use it as break music. If you've got any postcards, stickers or other swag, I'll gladly hand them out to folks when they come up at gigs, asking "what CD is this?!?"

View Profile of tweedtone Send a personal message to tweedtone  Email tweedtone Goto the website of tweedtone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-11 3:02 pm   Permalink

I got mine today , and listened to it once already. Overall pretty neat stuff. Upon first listen "A Most Excellent Flying Death" was a stand out, as well as "Copper Locked Nymph," but I only listened once so this is subject to change. Definately on my permanent rotation. Oh, and thanks for the lucky charm.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-11 7:15 pm   Permalink

I'm still waitin' for mine. I'm begining to formulate a theory that's manifested itself as a paranoid delusion: Right now my mailman is sitting in his apartment listening to MY Clouseaux CD, wearing MY Smokin' Menehunes shirt, reading MY Modern Drunkard Magazine and sippin' a mai-tai from MY Hale Tiki mug... and if that's not bad enough he looks just like Jerry Seinfeld's neighbor...NEUMAN!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation