[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Lagoon CD Offer
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Lagoon CD Offer
AlmostHuman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-12 6:24 pm   Permalink

Do you happen to have the cd in any of the local record shps in Houston? I wanna run out and get my grubby lil hands on a copy as soon as I can...

View Profile of AlmostHuman Send a personal message to AlmostHuman  Email AlmostHuman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-12 9:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-11 19:15, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
I'm still waitin' for mine. I'm begining to formulate a theory that's manifested itself as a paranoid delusion: Right now my mailman is sitting in his apartment listening to MY Clouseaux CD, wearing MY Smokin' Menehunes shirt, reading MY Modern Drunkard Magazine and sippin' a mai-tai from MY Hale Tiki mug... and if that's not bad enough he looks just like Jerry Seinfeld's neighbor...NEUMAN!

That is funny stuff! Don't fret Shipwreck. your Menehune shirt is going out early this week.
Chongolio

Come explore
www.lost-isle.com

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2004-09-13 09:33 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-13 7:37 pm   Permalink

Got it! This is some seriously dangerous, late night, polynesian, paranoid fantasy, exotica. The rubber snakes bite, the voodoo is real and that ain't a swizzle stick in your drink, it's a poisoned blow-dart.

Spy-tiki say Get It!

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-13 8:07 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah, thanks for the little tiki too!

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 08:33 am   Permalink

Just got mine in yesteday and all the hype was right on. It's been playing non-stop since I opened the package. These guys are fantastic. The CD is fantastic. SON OF MOTHRA gives two thumbs up. And the added tiki charm was an additional plus. Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-15 11:14 am   Permalink

Now that I'm hooked, has anyone heard the other CD of Lounge type music that they've done?

AlmostHuman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-15 12:39 pm   Permalink

I got my local heavy metal shop to order me one and picked it up yesterday. I dig it a lot and am now on my way to the pay pal link to get the other goodies they have to offer...

View Profile of AlmostHuman Send a personal message to AlmostHuman  Email AlmostHuman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation