FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Bell, Book, & Candle - kctiki's paintings, etc.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Bell, Book, & Candle - kctiki's paintings, etc.
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-22 09:59 am   Permalink

Wow, those are really great! I'm not sure why I haven't noticed these before, but I will be looking from now on.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-25 12:15 pm   Permalink

Thanks everyone! I can't help but be inspired to make my humble little creations when I see all the labors of love posted by the talent here.

"Door to Paradise?" Only in my mind - it's the door to my zero-car gagage!

Next project is a Westwood and "Plaque Craft" inspired piece utilizing cork, twine, & who knows what else. I post a photo if it doesn't turn out too dumb. What the hell, that never stopped me before, I'll post it regardless.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 12:33 pm   Permalink

New digital art added to the top 3/13/06. I'd like to recreate my "Ode to Pearl" painting in digital form. This is a first try at using Illustrator.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
scarysnarles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-13 12:51 pm   Permalink

Inspirational!!!

View Profile of scarysnarles Send a personal message to scarysnarles  Email scarysnarles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-14 08:23 am   Permalink

Gung-ho novice on the loose - please bear with my naive enthusiasm. New pictures added to top 3/14/06. Inspired by the "Chicken Skin" Obake Files Ghost Stories. Done on computer - Quark & Photoshop.

kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-19 6:42 pm   Permalink

Another added to top 3/19/06. August Holland, I'm not, but it keeps me off the streets.

kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 8:36 pm   Permalink

House photo added to first post. None of the rooms in my house are purely Polynesian in flavor, but I thought I'd start by sharing a view of my living room (see top of page 1).

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 11:05 pm   Permalink

Nice work

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-03 03:49 am   Permalink

more added to top 5-3-07.

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-03 09:59 am   Permalink

I totally dig that Suffering mosaic! Awesome! Really cool sense of style you have kctiki!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-04 2:51 pm   Permalink

Nice additions KCtiki, the mosaic is really different, I like that I can't tell how the hell you did that. It looks sweet though.

S T

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-02 05:05 am   Permalink

still life drawing added to top 6-2-07

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation