FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Central Valley Mini Crawl poll/date change
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Central Valley Mini Crawl poll/date change
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-09-01 12:13 pm   Permalink

zazz!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-01 1:21 pm   Permalink

Dangergirl, I'd love to do a minicrawl with you on the *former* Valley Crawl weekend. I'm always up for a trip to Minnie's and besides, I have a couple of gal pals I think you'd mutually like who REALLY need to experience this stuff!!!!!

just send me a PM if you want!

tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-01 1:39 pm   Permalink

Cool, the prior date wouldn't have worked for me, there's no way I'm gonna miss Mondo Lounge. However, I've been planning on being in the Bay Area Halloween weekend anyhow, so the new date may work great!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-01 2:05 pm   Permalink

Hey Limp, long time.
Orchard Inn is right next door to Whanga Rei. The crawl will start at Whanga then to The Tiki, then to Minnie's then to Drunken Hat & Cleen's, then drop off's, then back to Whanga Rei, so if you choose to stay at Orchard the crawl begins and ends there.
But more later.

Sorry DangerGirl, but I might be doing a Tiki Art Show at Minnie's between now and then.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-09-01 3:46 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a perfect plan, JT, and with Rebecca finishing her orals on the 29th, the girl will be ready to drink.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2004-09-01 3:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-01 15:46, martiki wrote:
Sounds like a perfect plan, JT, and with Rebecca finishing her orals on the 29th, the girl will be ready to drink.

language like that makes me blush!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-01 9:36 pm   Permalink

dangergirl and vixen. let me and cleen know if you two make it down here on the 16th. we should be able to meet you at minnies for a drink or two!!

hat

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 01:19 am   Permalink

Ungas' In!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 11:16 am   Permalink

Aloha Drunken Hat and Cleen!

Sounds like Dangergirl and I are on, and I'm going to try and bring a couple of friends who need Tikifying too!

Not sure when/where to meet yet, but we'll definitely see you at Minnie's and/or Whanga Rei--I still haven't seen that place yet...

meow! tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-02 6:18 pm   Permalink

We are totally in! We can't believe we live in Fresno and still have not been to Minnie's!

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 03:23 am   Permalink

Quote:
On 2004-09-01 12:00, Jungle Trader wrote:We have changed the date to the 30th of Oct. so as not to interfere with Futura Girl's Mondo Lounge in L.A.

thanks, jungle trader!

dangergirl and everyone - come to l.a.!!! minnies will be there - mondo is once in a lifetime

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-09-03 03:25 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 10:30 am   Permalink

welcome a-board lavas and kalikiana! we look forward to meeting you folks at the crawl!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 12:28 am   Permalink

hey folks! just wanted to let you all know to look for all of the info for the crawl by mid-week. we just have a few more details to work out and we'll be set to offer up the critical details. it will be a new post so keep your eyes peeled ok! thanks for your interest!

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-09-07 4:41 pm   Permalink

Good to hear from the Lavas again!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac

Posted: 2004-09-07 7:02 pm   Permalink

I might be in. I need to figure out how far from San Jose this is foing to take place and if I can get back down to LA for halloween. sounds like a blast, tho.

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation