[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Stentiki in NYC 9/19/04 - 9/23/04
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Stentiki in NYC 9/19/04 - 9/23/04
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-27 5:18 pm   Permalink

Aloha Big Apple Ohana!

Anybody up for seeing the Fishermen at Otto's Shrunken Head on Monday, September 20, 2004?

It would be great to see the usual suspects again (Tiki Chris, Emi, Manic, Shalom Aloha) and perhaps some folks I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. Could be a nice pre Huki Lau party!

Who's in?

I'm also up for anything else in the evening that week. Looking forward to seeing you!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-28 07:18 am   Permalink

I'm new to TC, but am a regular at Otto's. I would love to see the Fishermen and meet some fellow tiki lovers- this forum is the greatest!

[ This Message was edited by: Urban Tiki on 2004-08-28 07:18 ]

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-28 07:22 am   Permalink

hey uncle arty!
can't wait,
tiki chris

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris on 2004-08-28 07:23 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-28 11:08 am   Permalink

Welcome Urban Tiki!

We're looking forward to meeting some new folks in the Big Apple. Hope you can make it on September 20.

It will be good to see you again Tiki Chris.

Come out and play, Manic Cat!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-29 12:34 pm   Permalink

that night is Mrs. Brit in the Da Hut's birthday. depending on her wishes, we could be at Otto's or not. Trust me, I will push for her b-day bash to be at Otto's! I'll keep everyone posted!
MC

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 11:43 am   Permalink

Hey Manic,

Good to hear from you! I remember Mr. and Mrs. Brit da Hut from a couple of years ago. Happy Birthday, Mrs. Brit! Hope to see you all at Otto's or sometime during the week when I'm in the city.

Arty

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2004-08-31 12:04 ]

manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 5:10 pm   Permalink

definately! my tiki has stalled a bit since becoming the vice-co-huna who is not living in Las Vegas at the moment. (I miss Inky!) But, I'm refreshed and recharged and ready to get the NYC TC Chapter hopping again!
meow!
mc

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 09:34 am   Permalink

Hey Manic,

Good to hear from you! I've been in touch with Inky and she sends good mana. We'll toast to Russell and Inky at Otto's. I also plan to pay visits to Wally's sometime that week and Tiki Chris and I have been talking about visit to the Kava Lounge (nothing firm yet).

Looking forward to it!

Arty

manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 11:23 am   Permalink

Good ole' Russell! I miss that crazy monkey.
Yes, we will definately find a time to meet up!
have a swell Labor Day.
mc

Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 2:44 pm   Permalink

hey everybody.

meeting up at the kava lounge before otto's would be ideal for me. i can get started fairly early on monday the 20th but probably won't be able to hang too late.

not sure if i can make it into the city another day that week.

stentiki: if you want to come down for a homecooked meal & some drinks at my bar during the week you & any other TCers are certainly welcome! same as last time, i can pick you up & drop you off at the local train station.

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-08 10:53 am   Permalink

Kava Lounge would be a cool place to start.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-08 2:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-07 14:44, Tiki Chris wrote:
hey everybody.

meeting up at the kava lounge before otto's would be ideal for me.

stentiki: if you want to come down for a homecooked meal & some drinks at my bar during the week you & any other TCers are certainly welcome! same as last time, i can pick you up & drop you off at the local train station.

Sounds like the plan, man! I should conclude my work day by 4 pm on Monday so you name the time at the Kava Lounge.

Also, thanks so much for your gracious invite. I'd love to come down the West Long Lounge! Manic, you ready to ride the rails again?!?

Arty

Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-08 3:21 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2004-09-08 14:59, stentiki wrote:
Quote:

Also, thanks so much for your gracious invite. I'd love to come down the West Long Lounge! Manic, you ready to ride the rails again?!?

Well, any & all TCers are invited (just please RSVP!). What day's good for y'all?

Also, I'm pretty sure Emi will be around this time & her poke & haupia are to die for!

I'll get back to you about what time's good for meeting up at the kava lounge.

stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-08 3:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-08 15:21, Tiki Chris wrote:

Well, any & all TCers are invited (just please RSVP!). What day's good for y'all?

Also, I'm pretty sure Emi will be around this time & her poke & haupia are to die for!

I'm in!

Thursday would be the best day for me to "ride the rails" to Jersey.

Sounds like a great time. Mahalo!

Arty

manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-09 12:46 pm   Permalink

Arty--Are you going to Hukilau? straight from NYC?
Shalom Aloha can't go this year and right now I'm just a "maybe".

I've started grad. school up again and it looks like I have class again on Thurs. night. I'll definately know after tonight. Weds. is a better night for me. I'm still waiting to know for sure about the 20th. The Kava Lounge sounds real cool.

Go NYC Tiki!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation