FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Stentiki in NYC 9/19/04 - 9/23/04
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Stentiki in NYC 9/19/04 - 9/23/04
tastysp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-24 09:29 am   Permalink

steve from otto's here.
thanks to sten, urban, chris for coming by on monday. As always a pleasure to host TCers at Otto's
s

View Profile of tastysp Send a personal message to tastysp  Email tastysp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-24 12:48 pm   Permalink

Hey Arty,
i was at the Washington square arch 8:20-8:40 but I didn't see you. I hope that you had a good night with your friend!
see you in October?
mc

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-25 11:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-24 09:29, tastysp wrote:
steve from otto's here.
thanks to sten, urban, chris for coming by on monday. As always a pleasure to host TCers at Otto's
s

It was great to meet you Steve. As always, we had a great time at Otto's. I plan to see a lot of it in the future.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 1:02 pm   Permalink

hey gang,

just checking in from michigan. today i found a kinko's where i could finally log on.

urban, nice meeting you. thanks again for the tasty mai tai's. you're quite the mixologist!

steve, good seeing you again. as always, otto's rocks and give regards to the fishermen.

chris and emi, thank you again for your hospitality and opening your home to us. good food, drinks and company. it always goes by way too fast.

manic, great seeing you again. we were looking for you under the arch, but i got there a little late so sorry i missed you. next time. i'll be in CT in 'rock-tober.' perhaps a visit to the new tiki bar in norwalk?!? lemmie know!

for now, next stop, milwaukee!

mucho mahalos to all for showing a left coaster a good time!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 2:00 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 18:06 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation