FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events King Kukulele at Tiki Weekend in Birds in L.A. Aug. 27 & 28
King Kukulele at Tiki Weekend in Birds in L.A. Aug. 27 & 28
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-27 9:19 pm   Permalink

This is a personal "shout out" to our very own Atomic Cocktail who thinks that King Kukulele is a "loser" for not posting shows with enough notice. So I'd like to dedicate this next post to him.

Come see King Kukulele live 49 minutes from now at Birds in Beachwood Canyon .
Thanks to ChrisTiki for the heads up on the Tiki Taix post, HE's RIGHT! Birds is having a "Tiki Weekend" and though I can't be sure what it will entail, I know I'll be there. Believe it or not, from 9 to 9:30PM tonight and from 10PM to 12 tomorrow night. Birds is at 5925 Franklin Ave in Los Angeles. Tel. 323-465-0175 There is no cover charge and they serve an amazing Barbecue Chicken and Swiss Cheese Wrap that is perfect for any luau. THANK YOU CHRIS TIKI!!

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 7:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-27 21:19, KING KUKULELE wrote:
Thanks to ChrisTiki for the heads up on the Tiki Taix post, HE's RIGHT! Birds is having a "Tiki Weekend". . .

Thank you for your ongoing tiki seranades and for keeping the tiki torch burning bright.

PS - I agree with Atomic Cocktail.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation