FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Tiki Carving » » See if you can guess where I am sitting now....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
See if you can guess where I am sitting now....
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 8:01 pm   Permalink

2WT-- You one craaazy man!! I hates to ask, but I gots to know: um... where do you get these skulls from? These aren't 'former TCers' are they? (Or better yet: folks who pushed past you to get into Tiki Ti?)

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-09-02 8:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-02 20:01, Doctor Z wrote:
I hates to ask, but I gots to know: um... where do you get these skulls from? These aren't 'former TCers' are they?

i heard a rumor he's been collecting his vic..erm supplies from the generous folks at Owl Central

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 11:13 pm   Permalink

Toa, do I detect sarcasm???. No joke, a couple of the guys at the tiki-ti want their own for their bars, and they were sober!.Z, I gets them from "skull-are-us" in beautiful downtown burbank.

[ This Message was edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2004-09-02 23:16 ]

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 11:23 pm   Permalink

Sarcasm HELL NO! That was the sound of JOY AND GLEE coming from me in excitement!!

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 05:38 am   Permalink

DOH!!, not enough morning brew I guess!.As soon as I get your specs, I will draw up a draft for you and get your color preferences.I just visited mine at the "TI" last night and it looks right at home!.

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 07:52 am   Permalink

Hey just returned your email,and by the way did the image I sent come through ok?

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 11:11 am   Permalink

got the image.......WOW, this thing is going to be way different then the "normal" tiki/cannible /disney skull!!. I will get this thing started tuesday.this will be a trip.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation