FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki 2 SHAG books for sale (or trade)
2 SHAG books for sale (or trade)
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-12 04:14 am   Permalink

Hey kids!

I've got both SUPERSONIC SWINGERS:

& BOTTOMLESS COCKTAIL:

that I'm interested in selling or trading for other tiki/hawaiiana-related goodies.

Both books are in excellent condition & practically new. I've owned them for a few months (bought them new) & have only looked at them a couple of times.

I thought I'd give first dibs to Centralites before putting them on eBay.CO.UK (which, if I don't get a response from anybody, I'll probably put the books up for auction on Saturday or Sunday).

I'd like to get 22.00 for SUPERSONIC SWINGERS & 25.00 for BOTTOMLESS COCKTAIL or 40.00 for both. If you live in the U.K. I'll mail them to you for free (if you live abroad, we'll work something out). These are the prices with which I plan to start the auctions on eBay.CO.UK also.

As far as trading goes...whatcha got?

Here's my email address:

chris.osburn@lycos.com

Cheers,
Tiki Chris

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris on 2002-09-12 04:16 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-14 11:13 am   Permalink

just a note to say i put the 2 shag books up on ebay:

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=chris.osburn&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation