FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food The stuff at the back of the liquor cabinet
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The stuff at the back of the liquor cabinet
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-28 4:56 pm   Permalink

You know, I still haven't cracked the Zoco open! I'm gonna do that this weekend - this week at work has been torturous! Thanks for reminding me!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahana

Posted: 2003-03-29 06:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-09-13 01:27, Cherry Capri wrote:
Xtabentun - an anise flavored liquor picked up on vacation in Cancun 10 yars ago - never cracked open the seal!!!

Xtabentun - A gift from the Gods! Put that bottle in the freezer and take a small shot once in a while, it'll clear out the sinuses and just about everything else. Great stuff...if you like Anise.

View Profile of Kahana Send a personal message to Kahana  Email Kahana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scamboogah
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-03-29 11:52 pm   Permalink

CAMPARI!!! That stuff tastes like pig vomit, and doesn't mix with anything!!! As MAD magazine would've said: Bleccccchhh

View Profile of Scamboogah Send a personal message to Scamboogah  Email Scamboogah Goto the website of Scamboogah     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-03-30 4:16 pm   Permalink

Try a Negroni:

1 oz. gin
1 oz. Campari
3/4 oz. sweet vermouth
Shake w/cracked ice and strain into cocktail glass, garnish w/orange peel. A classic apertif!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cmcguinness

Posted: 2003-03-30 9:13 pm   Permalink

Hmmm ... I have Macadamia Nut liquour (from an ABC store in Waikiki). It's not the most refined taste, although perhaps the ABC store wasn't carrying the best brand...

View Profile of cmcguinness Send a personal message to cmcguinness  Email cmcguinness     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation