FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Surprise Party for Floratina 09/05/04 !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Surprise Party for Floratina 09/05/04 !
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 9:02 pm   Permalink

Hi BongoFury and family, If you're going to the Bahooka first, you better bring a designated driver! Their drinks are sweet and sneaky!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 07:09 am   Permalink

Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend (due to my early morning Tuesday flight out of the country), but we wish to extend our happy birthday greetings to the wonderful, lovely, friendly, funny, kind Floratina, and to thank ooko lady & krustiki for organizing this.

Have fun,
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 1:00 pm   Permalink

Cant make the party, however wanted to say Happy Birthday to Tina Tina Floratina! wishing you all that you wish for!
Aloha!

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 12:39 am   Permalink

Sorry I ended up flaking, but it was another last minute trip back to the hospital for MamaVintage. (She just can't get enough of that place!) Many birthday wishes to the lovely and seductive Floratina. I expect a full report of the festivities on the morrow.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 01:31 am   Permalink

Sorry rocknrollgirl and I couldn't make it. We had plans with the family unit tonight, but we extend our best to floratina for a great birthday. May the rum flow freely to your belly.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF MOTHRA on 2004-09-06 01:32 ]

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 1:30 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Tina!!!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 7:22 pm   Permalink

Thank you all for your kind words. The Krustikis really went out of their way to make this a great party.

Poly Pop, Dr. Z and Dolphin Tiki (Dolphina?), BongoFury and Mrs. Fury, Atomic Cocktail all made the trek from all over to Camp Krustiki on a very hot day. Amazingly, Tiki Bird, UDee and Humu showed up after an hours-long trip through the freakin desert! Ukers from Ookoo's circle strummed away and mai tais flowed. My djembe drum and Krustikis congas made their debut appearance. I had such a good time! Thank you all for making this a great birthday.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 7:54 pm   Permalink

MANY more happy birthdays to you, dear Floratina!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 9:21 pm   Permalink

Dang! Just got back in town and see that I missed it! Sorry Floratina Happy be-lated birthday, I see your a Virgo, me? My sign? I was born under a NO PARKING sign... Blessings for your new year.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 9:36 pm   Permalink

Happy birthday from the jungle of Mean Gene!

[ This Message was edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-09-06 21:37 ]

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 10:35 pm   Permalink

Huh? wha? There's still half a bottle of Agwa leftover! Where'd everybody go?

Thanks to all the people who came and helped celebrate. It was great seeing everybody, and we're enjoying the contributions to our bar. Voodoo Rum! Cuarenta y Tres! Ice! Grog Log! Dessert! Munchies! Humongous watermelon! Glass flower for garden! There was more, but I can't remember!

Those who stayed the night were treated to burgers, chicken wings, and Mai Tais for breakfast. Then there was the fierce testosterone-driven cannonball contest between Krustiki and Atomic Cocktail. The judges were too drunk to call a winner, and declared a tie. To be continued....

ookoo lady & Krustiki

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-09-07 12:25 am   Permalink

Thanks to ookoo lady and Krustiki for a great party. For those that could not make it, you missed an incredible performance of the seahorses by Tina with additional narration by Dr.Z!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 09:33 am   Permalink

Ookoo lady & Krustiki, thanks for hosting, you have a wonderful home!

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 6:48 pm   Permalink

Tina...
Happy Belated. Did you get the double decker pineapple upside down cake with bananna custard filling?????

I owe yah a slice...

MTK

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikifrog
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-08 12:49 pm   Permalink

Hey Tina, Happy Birthday with jetlag!
Next time will be around.

Tikifrog

View Profile of Tikifrog Send a personal message to Tikifrog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation