FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki This is wrong on so many levels - not my auction
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
This is wrong on so many levels - not my auction
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 3:47 pm   Permalink

There I am on Yahoo when I see a headline story: "Britney's used chewing gum sold on eBay ".

I admit it... I did the search and there they were, dozens of listing for Britney's used chewing gum

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53240&item=3837599896&rd=1

This should make you feel just a little better when you plunk down bank for an old tiki mug.

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 3:50 pm   Permalink

I sold three of my tiki mugs, to buy some of her dental floss.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 3:55 pm   Permalink

Unga, man. You get me every friggin time!

I love this part about the listing:
"... All I can say is that When that gum hit the ground I was the closest person to it but I noticed several other people closing in on it... At first I kinda felt like Frodo with the Ring everyone wanted it!!!"

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-09-02 4:08 pm   Permalink

This makes me think I should have picked up Tonya Harding's many lipstick-tinged cigarette butts piled up in the street outside her house and tried selling them on e-bay, or at least to my grad school colleagues who drooled over her.

My sister lived down the street from her in Portland, and apparently whomever she lived with made her smoke in the street outside. She drove a large truck with the Ford slogan on the license plate: "BLT TUF"

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 4:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:
from the auction: A Guy Offered me $100 on the spot and I declined.

he shouldv'e taken the money judging by the current price.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 5:12 pm   Permalink

Sad, sad, sad...

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 7:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

"I saw the gum just fly out of her mouth..."

I hate it when gum acts with a mind of it's own.

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-09-02 7:31 pm   Permalink

Gum - no, panties - yes.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilee
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-09-02 11:16 pm   Permalink

Charming picture as well. Hope he doesn't catch anything. Take it to Mordor and throw it into the fires of Mount Doom before it compels you to do something stupid, oh wait, too late.

View Profile of tikilee Send a personal message to tikilee  Email tikilee Goto the website of tikilee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 11:27 pm   Permalink

good one tikilee

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 07:26 am   Permalink

WHAT?!... Shipping Insurance is NOT available!

tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 10:26 am   Permalink

I wonder how much of her DNA is in the imbedded saliva?

We could clone her... train her to make mai tais...

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 12:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-03 10:26, tikibars wrote:
I wonder how much of her DNA is in the imbedded saliva?

We could clone her... train her to make mai tais...

Must make Mai Tai's for Tiki Central members... Must make Mai Tai's for Tiki Central members...

Mike the Headhunter
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 01:44 am   Permalink

Another lost opportunity to bust that vile litterbug and help keep the streets and airwaves clean by making one simple citizen's arrest. One day britney!! one day!!!

View Profile of Mike the Headhunter Send a personal message to Mike the Headhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikimonger

Posted: 2004-09-05 1:45 pm   Permalink

This makes me think about the Ebay auction for " BEATING,good old Fashion whippin! "
the seller was sallydog of NY, back on Oct 5,2001 Auction # 1646473818. It was great. I just about wet myself. I actual printed it. Ebay deleted it after that. I'll have to scan it if anyone want's to read it or I can mail a copy. Life is too short not to enjoy.

View Profile of Tikimonger Send a personal message to Tikimonger  Email Tikimonger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation