FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Langerman's Luau Mug - Family emails added
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Langerman's Luau Mug - Family emails added
puamana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-26 1:12 pm   Permalink

Badmojo,

Many thanks for the P.M.! I will email him today. Its things like this that make TC such a great place !

View Profile of puamana Send a personal message to puamana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-24 6:41 pm   Permalink

Have just learned that Langerman's Luau also had a location in Atlantic City.

Langerman's Luau
3606 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ
ph.: 344-4500

I don't think that's come up before.

JTD

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 08:58 am   Permalink

Wow... Mojo is actually giving his up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250213411835&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 09:00 am   Permalink

Is that tiki blood I smell in the water? Let the feeding frenzy begin!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 09:06 am   Permalink

we all know who is going to get it

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 10:28 am   Permalink

Wow, and the Langermanns contacted him, cool. Wonder why he edited out all his posts previously?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-15 09:52 am   Permalink

Yowza! Not sure why Mojo deleted his posts, but he sure has a winner with that mug!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-15 10:19 am   Permalink

Oh, he did re-post most of them, which I appreciate, thank you.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-15 2:02 pm   Permalink

I got the e-mail for the Langerman's daughter Patty from Mojo and we have exchanged a few e-mails so far. She seems like a very nice lady and I hope I can persuade her to share some "Langerman's Luau" stories sometime.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 3:24 pm   Permalink

Found this in an old Playboy magazine from the 50's/60's and yes I was looking at the Playboy just for the ads.

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGoddess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 5:11 pm   Permalink

I have found this thread very interesting and enjoyable. I live near Narberth and I have only found one half of a salt and pepper set from the Luau. I am out at yard sales/estate sales/flea markets/thrifts all the time and I never ever ever see any stuff from the Luau, which is weird, I thought for sure I'd find things here and there, but no dice.

View Profile of TikiGoddess Send a personal message to TikiGoddess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-02 1:25 pm   Permalink

Have always wanted that mug and menu in my collection.Well you know what they say.....
wish in one hand and **^@** in the other and see which one fills up quicker LOL.
I really dig the moai mugs .Xlnt thread and responses from the family .
Mahalos

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-03 5:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-07 17:00, martiki wrote:
"Mommy, I Gotta Make a Tinkle" ?!

Wow- that's the worst drink name ever.

And ordering that isn't going to impress the lady at the next barstool very much.

Martin, I am not coming to Smuggler's Cove unless you can assure me that you will make me a "Mommy, I Gotta Make A Tinkle". I mean it.

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-04 1:12 pm   Permalink

There is just so much to love about this menu. Remember folks, Mai Tai is pronounced "My-Ty".

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-10 4:33 pm   Permalink

I have been looking for an item from Langerman's Luau for a long time. A multi-view postcard went for mucho dinero on ebay a few months ago with some great photos of the interior.

The Kon Tiki Bar

The Outrigger Room

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation