Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki shag prints initial offering extended
shag prints initial offering extended
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 01:17 am   Permalink

Hi all,

I decided to extend the Initial Offering for Shag Prints a few extra days though Sunday. If you qualify for the Initial Offering, you now have the weekend to order! I recommend that everyone who wants one (and who qualifies) order this weekend! I won't be extending the Initial Offering any longer.

Order here

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 10:32 am   Permalink

THanks hanford...you're catering to the (if you can believe it) last minute forgetfuls like myself. Totally slipped my mind. Ordered last night.

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 10:54 am   Permalink

Thank you.
Got kinda crazy around her with Frances coming for a visit. Totally slipped my mind.
Just ordered them.

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-04 11:09 am   Permalink

Hi I have tried ordering the prints since the initial offering...it keeps telling me I am not logged in and to log in...then I do and it gives me the same message...how should I proceed?

View Profile of mexatiki Send a personal message to mexatiki  Email mexatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 9:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the heads up. Between moving, and having a new puppy, my TC time has declined lately.
Dude, you're gettin' a Tiki!

View Profile of TikiMikey Send a personal message to TikiMikey  Email TikiMikey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-07 03:55 am   Permalink

Any news for those of us that joined a day or two too late?

View Profile of marshhouse Send a personal message to marshhouse      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation