FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Is the Farm down??
Is the Farm down??
rustbeltcat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 12:48 pm   Permalink

Hey all I was just going over to the Farm and found that I can't acces to it, What gives??? Anyone else having trouble getting into the Farm???

View Profile of rustbeltcat Send a personal message to rustbeltcat  Email rustbeltcat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 4:36 pm   Permalink

I see it fine rustbeltcat, I've entered, clicked around the site, checked out the new mugs... Maybe they were down to add the newest mugs & Caliente Tropics designs?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 4:56 pm   Permalink

Did anyone see the contest running this afternoon on the TIKI FARM site? Find the secret code and win a free Mai Kai decanter!

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 7:00 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:18 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 10:37 pm   Permalink

The site's back up! My server guy moved his biz to a new location and we were down for a lot of the day. He chose a crappy time to do it as we did our 1st online Scavenger Hunt. Not to fret though, we're gonna do more of them. We wanna have some fun... give back to the Ohana and just have some fun!!
Mahaloz,
Holden
ps - Guy Langman of Walnut Creek, CA won a ltd. edition Mai Kai HOney Golden brown decanter today inbetween all of the ups/downs/ons/offs of the Farm website.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 11:06 pm   Permalink

Man no wonder I lost.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 01:38 am   Permalink

Crap. By the time I was able to get back on the site the contest was already over. Typical luck of the Mothra. Well congrats Guy. It's a awesome decanter.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 08:41 am   Permalink

I feel so happy! I haven't won anything in years! Maybe I should start buying Lotto Tickets??...Tiki Farm...you ROCK! Thanks!

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 12:23 pm   Permalink

The Question should not be "Is The FARM Down?" It should be, Are you Down with the "FARM"? Holden & Frank Rock!!!!

Hudson

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rustbeltcat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 4:57 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the input everyone I did get on so its all good!!

View Profile of rustbeltcat Send a personal message to rustbeltcat  Email rustbeltcat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 7:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-06 12:23, Hot Rod Tiki wrote:
The Question should not be "Is The FARM Down?" It should be, Are you Down with the "FARM"? Holden & Frank Rock!!!!

Hudson

Or, "Are you down with the Farm, dig?"

(edited due to Labor Day!)

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben on 2004-09-06 19:13 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation