[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tiki scratchpads
Tiki scratchpads
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 2:09 pm   Permalink

Hey Gang,
My printer buddy got a real good deal on a skid of paper, so he is offering scratchpads at a unbelievable price! These pads would make an inexpensive freebie to give away to people who are visiting your home bar, seeing your band or attending your event. I have been giving mine to my clients. Here is the scratchpad I designed for the Lost-Isle:

(not actual size}

These are the prices:

50 pads- $21.99
100 pads- $29.99
200-$49.99

These prices are for "camera-ready-art or from your electronic files only. For ink color other than black, add $15.00 (200 pad min for ink change.) The size of the pad is 4.25 x 5.5 with 25 sheets per pad.

I would be happy to let any of you use my design free of charge. (I will remove my info from the bottom) If you want to do something custom, You can design it yourself or let me know and I will give you a killer deal on design services. Here is a link to my site that gives more info and guidelines for art:

http://www.lost-isle.com/scratchpad/index.html

If any of you would like to have a Lost-Isle scratchpad. Get in touch with me and send me your address along with two dollars to cover shipping and I will mail you a couple of them.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Many mahaloz,
Chongolio

Come explore www.lost-isle.com

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2004-09-07 14:14 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 2:44 pm   Permalink

I'll be in for an order.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 8:36 pm   Permalink

I think this is cool, now let's see.....

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 10:14 pm   Permalink

Ooh... now I have another project to work on!
Sounds great!

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-09 9:06 pm   Permalink

Chiki, did you get my messages?

Susane- Let me know if you have any questions.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation