Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NYC Pubcrawl 9/20/02
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
NYC Pubcrawl 9/20/02
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-14 6:12 pm   Permalink

Aloha, New Yorkers!

Anyone up for a NYC Pubcrawl?

Manic Cat and I have been talking about meeting at Waikiki Wally's on Friday 9/20 at 8:00 PM. From there we can go to Marion's, Zombie Hut and anything else we can do in the New York area. I will be in town all that week, so if you have any other Tiki suggestions, let me know.

Aloha,

Uncle Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-15 09:09 am   Permalink

You got to check out this new under-ground place called the Tiki-Taxidermy on 4th and Broadway!!

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-16 08:30 am   Permalink

Wow! What's tiki-taxidermy like? Is it a bar? shop?
Yeah, please come out for the NYC crawl! I haven't met any other tiki lovers in town yet--how about all you New Jersey folk? let's do something fun!

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-16 10:19 am   Permalink

Tiki-taxidermy is a bad joke that Bamboo Ben and I keep going on about! We're gonna start a business in Beverly Hills, right Ben!

But Waikiki Wally's is real and we are on for 8:00 PM on Friday. So come out and support NYC Tiki!

Anyone else who can make it, please post.

Aloha,

Uncle Arty

P.S. - Hey Cat, I'm currently in New York and I don't have access to my home email account but you can post a private message here for any details and I'll grab it from here.

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-09-17 12:17 pm   Permalink

Count me in! It will be great to meeet some of you!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-17 1:50 pm   Permalink

Hooray!!!

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-17 1:50 pm   Permalink

Hooray!!!

stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-17 6:16 pm   Permalink

Cool!

Looking forward to meeting you inkylouise!

I previewed Waikiki Wally's last night! They have a great bar and I was pleased to see the So Cal influences of Tiki Farm mugs and the Crazy Al Tiki greeting me at the front door!

They also play exotica music and the staff is very friendly.

Should be a great time on Friday. Can't wait!

Aloha,

Uncle Arty

bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-17 9:25 pm   Permalink

Did you check to see if the Tiki was Stuffed?

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-18 08:56 am   Permalink

I checked out WW last night for dinner with my boyfriend. The food was so good! I had the lobster and it was worth every dollar that i had to spend to get it. yummy. His salmon was also tasty. We split a volcano bowl of "Rum Runner" (gold rum, light rum, and kurant liquor) which was strong, but once the ice melted a bit, very tasty! It was a fun atmosphere and i am very juiced up for Friday. Hey Jersey folks--cross those bridges and tunnels and join the tiki crawl! NYC tiki lovers--show your stuff!

Lance Samason
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-09-20 12:07 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Lance Samason 2007-07-06 15:17 ]

View Profile of Lance Samason Send a personal message to Lance Samason  Goto the website of Lance Samason     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-20 1:15 pm   Permalink

I'm a young, 26 year old female, brown hair, 5'61/2, 150 lbs---haha, it seems like a dating service (but, sorry boys, I already have a boyfriend). I'll probably be wearing a pink Hawaiian shirt with pink pants and pink shoes! And all the leis that I can handle!! we are going to a bunch a tiki drinking establishments--so please stop by. After WW, probably to Niagara on ave a and 7th, there's a small tiki bar downstairs.

stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-20 4:33 pm   Permalink

I'll be wearing a Shag Aloha Shirt (blue/green) and small tiki amulet around my neck.

See you tonight.

Aloha,

Arty

inkylouise

Posted: 2002-09-20 4:48 pm   Permalink

I dunno what I am going to wear....but, at least I'll find you guys!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2002-09-20 8:58 pm   Permalink

we are mid-crawl at inky's tiki bar and we are having a blast! aloha from everyone in nyc!!!!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation