FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NYC Pubcrawl 9/20/02
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
NYC Pubcrawl 9/20/02
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-25 5:34 pm   Permalink

You got that right! Russell, the amazing sock monkey can do just about anything and he saved my drunk ass for sure!

No shoes yet from Tiki Farm but maybe Bamboo Ben can make you a pair once he opens up Tiki Taxidermy!

Aloha,

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-26 11:13 am   Permalink

maybe someone can make stuffed animal tikis made out of sock monkey material (or socks, shall we say?) Anybody know how to sew?

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-09-27 11:48 am   Permalink

Hey Arty-

When I am down there on Sat, I would love to get a disc copy of the photos from our crawl. Is that do-able? Don't worry if not.

I am hyped up to do an album on photoshop and Russell can never get enought pictures of himself, Vain little monkey!!!!

XX-Inky

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-27 5:37 pm   Permalink

I'll email you my couple of pics once I develop them.
MC

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-30 7:38 pm   Permalink

Aloha Inky and Manic!

I finally got around to uploading our NYC Pubcrawl photos to a link. All apologies for the delay but I've been a travelin' fool lately, and I'm just getting over my Tiki Farm Bash hangover! After seeing all those amazing pics from The Bash, I knew I had to get my ass in gear and get the photos up.

Great to see you again, Inky! We missed you Cat, but hopefully I'll see you all in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully, this was worth the wait. The pics bring back fond memories of our haunts(much of which I forgot!). Thanks again for a great time!

Enjoy and Aloha!

Arty

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/stentiki/lst?&.dir=/NYC+Pubcrawl

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2002-09-30 11:10 pm   Permalink

I can't open it! It says fiel in accessible.

Anyone else having issues?

Arty + Tina,

It was great to see you guys this weekend. I was so happy to have you guys as my "introducers" to help me climatize to the west coast tiki world. We had a great time at the party!

Suzanne

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-01 10:20 am   Permalink

i'm having trouble too.

stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-01 5:50 pm   Permalink

Hmmm. I can see the link but you can't. My technical skills suck!

I will email the file to each of you and try to post them a different way.

Sorry!

Aloha,

Arty

weezer2222

Posted: 2002-10-01 10:54 pm   Permalink

stentiki
Its not working in italy either... weezer
so drink up my friend

[ This Message was edited by: weezer2222 on 2002-10-01 22:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: weezer2222 on 2002-10-01 22:57 ]

[ This Message was edited by: weezer2222 on 2002-10-01 22:59 ]

View Profile of weezer2222 Send a personal message to weezer2222      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-01 11:21 pm   Permalink

Okay, kids!

Here's the deal. Manic and Inky, rather than struggle with these damn pics, I'm gonna make a CD for you both and bring it with me to the Zombie Hut in couple of weeks.

I will be in Greenwich on Sunday, October 13, and perhaps we can meet for dinner and a couple of drinks (nothing like the NYC Pubcrawl!). You name the time. Hopefully, we can hook up then, and if not, I can always send the CD to you. Any other New York area Centralites are also more than welcome!

I'm leaving for Boston this Sunday and will be in the Northeast for 2 weeks. Inky, do you have any Tiki suggestions for the Boston area? I also need your email address.

Weezer, I will see you in Italy!

Aloha,

Arty

manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-02 10:39 am   Permalink

I would love to see Zombie Hut again. I have a real patchy memory of the place. I didn't remember the fire on the bar until you posted it! my co-worker stopped by the bar the another night and says that the Mai Tais were good.

stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-02 8:31 pm   Permalink

Manic and Inky,

I think I figured out the link!

Try this one and let me know if it works.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/stentiki/lst?.dir=/NYC+Pubcrawl

Aloha,

Arty

PS - Weezer, can you see this from Italy?

inkylouise

Posted: 2002-10-02 9:17 pm   Permalink

YOU DID IT! We are so proud of you!
A True Techno-Primative you are....

Thanks, Inky

TikiManiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-02 10:01 pm   Permalink

Can somebody please give me a list of all of the great Tiki establishments in the NYC and Long Island areas??? I would really like to go to some of them. I would appreciate addresses, phone numbers, and (if available) websites too. Thank you very much!!

View Profile of TikiManiac Send a personal message to TikiManiac      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-03 11:26 am   Permalink

The photos are too funny! i am so embaressed. gosh, i look like a big dork in my glasses. Gotta remember to put contacts in for the next crawl.
The last photo is hilarious. I can't tell if the Giant squid is eating Russell or getting it on with him.

Look back in archives for New York City TIKI. I tried posting all the info. there.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation