FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki 2 small batches are ready of Mount Bumatay and da pukas! please read in full on pg 3! mahalo 9/18/04
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
2 small batches are ready of Mount Bumatay and da pukas! please read in full on pg 3! mahalo 9/18/04
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-13 11:31 pm   Permalink

Aloha TC,

To all TC members who want this wrong glaze version of da big puka It will be available to you @ only $11 ea + $7 shipping. They are priced here at $15 retail.

They came out at 3 different shades of glaze. A mango color, yellow and a lighter version of the mango. Thats what happens when you just start out I guess. I'm sure this won't be the last bump in the road. Mount Bumatay looks great though but there is only about 40 pcs done in the first batch. those retail @ $20 + $7 shipping I'll post when the mugs are available. so hold up! spread da word. I will do some limited editions to the islands but these are not it.
Gek-0

[ This Message was edited by: gecko on 2004-09-18 16:43 ]

[ This Message was edited by: gecko on 2004-09-18 16:45 ]

[ This Message was edited by: gecko on 2004-09-18 18:30 ]

[ This Message was edited by: gecko on 2004-09-18 18:35 ]

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 01:37 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: filslash 2008-09-12 14:48 ]

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 01:46 am   Permalink

Yeah Gecko that sucks, have you emailed her and told her what you think.
Look forward to seeing the real thing available

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 02:46 am   Permalink

I'm pretty stunned. The 2 locations that I thought would be ok were not. I'm know it wasn't purchased from LaMariana. I can't believe they painted over it? They should have just sold it as it is without that burgandy paint.

This is the first time I've ever seen something like this happen. That would be like buying one of my carvings or someone elses work here and then chizled out a few new lines and added a little paint, bamboo, or stain and then said this is a new tiki painting, carving, bar or what eva by so and so and then said it was their special limited verision of it??? It's kinda funny at the same time?

What can I say? This is America....they can buy and re-sell, but to paint over it and say it's a hand painted mug by them and one of a kind?? wow. Yes I do work hard braddah Fill and that's why I'm going to go pull them off the shelf from where I think they were tooken from just incase they are feeling artistic again. These will be available to TC members at only $11. I'm just going to move these out. I'll try to get them ready by this weekend guys.

That's it! I'm going to post my Book of Tiki on ebay and I think I'll write a few extra verses in it in pigon and say it's the new limited edition version of the book of tiki by Sven and Gecko now available in pidgon!

Mahaloz

well, let'em sell it and make a dollar. They payed $15 for it...it won't go over $30. I'll bet my hand painted Tiki Diablo mug by Gecko.

shoootz peopo

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 04:54 am   Permalink

Put me down for a limited edition of BOT ha ha.

Seriously Gecko, what a pisser, but I guess that's the price of fame.

looking forward to the 'proper' mugs coming out.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 07:23 am   Permalink

ha dats my sistas auction....................j/k

put me down for 1 toooooooo

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 07:44 am   Permalink

Gecko, I be happy to take a pair of your wrong glaze mistake Pukas off your hands, when available.

[ This Message was edited by: badmojo on 2004-09-15 06:42 ]

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 08:22 am   Permalink

I'll take one.

Mahalo.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mike the Headhunter
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 10:37 am   Permalink

How do we order from you on this and any other projects?

View Profile of Mike the Headhunter Send a personal message to Mike the Headhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 11:01 am   Permalink

Yeah I'll take one too, and maybe one of those limited edition Book of Tiki in pidgen too.

[ This Message was edited by: naugatiki on 2004-09-14 11:03 ]

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2004-09-14 11:50 am   Permalink

i'm going to buy my "handpackaged by Gekco mug" directly from you, Mike!

then sell the foam peanuts as "touched by Gecko, famous Hawaiian Artist" on ebay..

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 12:23 pm   Permalink

I'm down for one Gecko!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 2:06 pm   Permalink

Put me down for one too!

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 2:24 pm   Permalink

Please put me down for one as well.

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Dude
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-14 2:29 pm   Permalink

Please add me to the list as well.

View Profile of Tiki Dude Send a personal message to Tiki Dude      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation