FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki 2 small batches are ready of Mount Bumatay and da pukas! please read in full on pg 3! mahalo 9/18/04
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
2 small batches are ready of Mount Bumatay and da pukas! please read in full on pg 3! mahalo 9/18/04
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 3:58 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:21 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 4:17 pm   Permalink

Gecko, If I can afford it, I'll buy that mug and send it to you so you can throw it back into the volcano. We'll see.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 4:31 pm   Permalink

I second what TNTiki said! I'll take one of each off of your hands. I bid on the "Exotica" mug by the same seller, should I get out of it based on principle?

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 6:37 pm   Permalink

I too bid on the exotica mug she had up. Sounds alittle shady trying to pass the handpainted thing .Lets have some honesty around here. Oh by the way I take all the wrong glazed mugs you have GECKO (I'll make a fortune on ebay!! oopps did I type that out loud just kidding lets keep alittle respect for the great artist that make the things we so badly want. Please let us know when we can get the mugs directly from you GECKO lets give back to those who give us HAIL GECKO !!!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kalikiana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-14 9:00 pm   Permalink

Wow, that's crazy Gecko! Hmmmmmm, that burgundy paint is similar in color to her nail polish!!!....do you think she.....????

You can put me down for one of each of the mugs as well. Thanks, K

View Profile of Kalikiana Send a personal message to Kalikiana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 9:09 pm   Permalink

Same person just put a second da big puka on ebay I see, at least time it is not painted.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 9:35 pm   Permalink

Gecko, Put me down for one as well!

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 9:41 pm   Permalink

I think I might just like to get me one of dem Mango colored ones! Add me to the list and then give us the details we need to order. It will sit right next to my first Gecko mug!

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 12:31 am   Permalink

ok I'm over it now. If you want to bid on her exotica mug by go for it no worries there. I just didn't want anyone here bidding a high price when they could have got one from me for the cheapest price in paradise. If you need to have it now, go ahead. I don't want to block her ebay sells I was just upset that they painted on it and said it was their one of a kind piece and I didn't want peopo here to jump on it because it was the first one on the block for sale. No worries I'll take care of you with what I have here. I don't care if the second one up thats not painted ends at $35! you will get it from me for $11 plus $7 shipping or $8 with insurance.

No need on bidding on it and sending it to me...please dont. I don't like it. Great as a gag gift or something to say "remember when this was on ebay"

I'll get'um done soon.

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijackalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 12:51 am   Permalink

The auction has stopped:
"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale."

View Profile of tikijackalope Send a personal message to tikijackalope  Email tikijackalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 09:19 am   Permalink

Gecko, I'll take both of those mugs too. I sent you an email with the info.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 4:48 pm   Permalink

i may want them, too. let me know all the info on them when it's available. thanks!

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 8:56 pm   Permalink

Alohaz peopo,

I got a call from the guy who had it up and said he ment no disrespect. He got my number from the store that had the mugs. He was cool about it. I told him I expect to see my mugs on ebay but not like that. No worries, lifes to short. Mahaloz to Tiki Toa for pointing out that auction to me.

Hopefully these mugs will be ready to take orders by Monday. If you were looking at his "Exotica" mug or even da big puka, go ahead and bid. Specially Exotica. That's a great mug.

thanks I'll contact you guys by Monday hopefully.
Aloha!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-16 01:49 am   Permalink

Hey Gecko!
Can I get a set of 4 of each? (4 "da big pukas" and 4 "Mt. Bumatay?)
Thanks!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-16 3:42 pm   Permalink

I'll take one of each, Gecko!!

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation