FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki 2 small batches are ready of Mount Bumatay and da pukas! please read in full on pg 3! mahalo 9/18/04
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
2 small batches are ready of Mount Bumatay and da pukas! please read in full on pg 3! mahalo 9/18/04
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-16 11:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-15 20:56, GECKO wrote:
Alohaz peopo,

I got a call from the guy who had it up and said he ment no disrespect. He got my number from the store that had the mugs. He was cool about it. I told him I expect to see my mugs on ebay but not like that. No worries, lifes to short. Mahaloz to Tiki Toa for pointing out that auction to me.

Hopefully these mugs will be ready to take orders by Monday. If you were looking at his "Exotica" mug or even da big puka, go ahead and bid. Specially Exotica. That's a great mug.

thanks I'll contact you guys by Monday hopefully.
Aloha!

I agree - dat Exotica's a great mug ! Sculptomagnifico! Rock on Gecko and da peepz!! And yes to da emails - we didn't sculpt this mug... don't know who did!?

http://www.tikifarm.com
</font>

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather on 2004-09-17 00:01 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 4:41 pm   Permalink

As I said in a previous post, Squid sculpted both Exotica and DaBigPuka. One of the best sculptors around. Tanks Holden.

I have 2 small batches of DBpuka 45 pcs and 37 pcs of Mount Bumatay. If you wish to order now email me directly @
dakai1995@aol.com the Bumatays are $20 each and $11 for DBP. Shipping is $7 ea. I will let you know if the first batch sells out here on this thread so, please look at the thread befor you email me. I'm a one man team still and don't want to start out bad by taking in hundreds of orders I can't handle. So I will sell in small batches. If there is any problem please talk to me directly and I will do the best I can to help you with your order....I guess I'm saying please be eazy on me. Tanks guys!!

Sorry, Tangaroas are a little slow still but I do have enough for some hand painted versions. Those are only $100 plus $13 shipping for TC peopo I have been selling them for $125 to $150 to non members here on da islands. If you are interested in one of the painted Tangaroas like the ones in the pics please email me. The painted yellow face one is $150 though and is available.

The ones that are painted with just the white are $100 for TC, total $113 with shipping. I will be going off Island on the 9th of Oct for buisness again so, If you wish to order a painted Tangaroa it would have to be done befor then. I'll be gone for 2 weeks so most of these mugs will be sent out Monday if you pay by paypal. Just tell me what you want in an email and your home address.

you can pay by paypal or MO. I can't take checks right now because I'm leaving for buisness and I don't have the time for the checks to clear. The next batch will be no problem.

this one is sold already but just another example. These are avialable without the penis incase there are peopo who wish to have one without. Tangaroas come with a signed and dated tag numbered 1 of 1. Being that da mug is my canvas and are hand painted that is why they are 1 of 1's.

Mount Bumatay and Da Big Puka

because of the limited amount I have I will sell one of each of the Bumatay's and DBPuka. Just to give other peeps a chance. If you wish to order more on the next batch no problem at all braddahz!

Mahaloz!
Gecko

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 5:53 pm   Permalink

Gecko, Now I see why you have been hiding so long. You have been working your skinny butt off. Looks Real Good Bro. You make me proud and envious.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 9:43 pm   Permalink

Gecko, the new Tangaroa photos bring those out real nice, I can see it better (with my glasses too). Superb work!!

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 10:09 pm   Permalink

How much are the un-painted ones? Would like to paint one up for my personal collection. No worries. I don't do e-bay. Is your truck a 6 or an 8? Any a/c problems yet?

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-19 12:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-18 17:53, Benzart wrote:
Gecko, Now I see why you have been hiding so long. You have been working your skinny butt off. Looks Real Good Bro. You make me proud and envious.

Skinny butt!?!? HA! not so skinny any mo cuz!
you see da skinny guy to da left of me in da yellow aloha shirt. Dats my little braddah Jason that lives in Temecula CA. Another tiki carver in our family.So if you see dis big braddah walking around Temecula, say "howzit J" I know your older brother Gecko. He'll hook you up with a tiki at a great price. I'll be visiting him and my nephew(sp?) in Cali early next year so I'll be in town fo some drinks and wat evaz so I'll see you Cali boys early next year.

Ben, wen da mugs are ready they'll be $25 for da ohana until Christmas then they are back at retail price of $30. I'll let you all know when these are ready.

Da truck is a 6. No room for parking on da islands when you have a 8 and no, I have no problems wit da ac.

I had to edit this because I was getting pre orders for Tangaroas but I'm not taking pre orders sorry and that great rock bottom price of $25 will not stay that way. Only till Christmas on the Tangaroas. They will retail here at Tikis Grill and Bar gift shop for $30.

shoootz

[ This Message was edited by: gecko on 2004-09-20 02:30 ]

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-09-19 04:22 am   Permalink

Just when i promised myself i wouldn't buy another mug until after i move... these pull me back in!

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-19 09:44 am   Permalink

Gek-O, tried sending you an email and it came back saying delayed, hope it shows up sometime.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chefgrey2
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-19 10:51 am   Permalink

Aloha, Gecko! Chefgrey2 here...if I order a tangaroa, could you paint it with burgundy nail polish? Just kidding, brah! I'm im the middle of moving to North Carolina, but when I get settled down I'll DEFINTELY score anything you have left...keep me in mind. Mahaloz, Grey

View Profile of chefgrey2 Send a personal message to chefgrey2  Email chefgrey2     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-20 8:44 pm   Permalink

NICE PIC!..........GECKO & "GECK-BRO"

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-21 1:56 pm   Permalink

da big pukas first batch is gone. I still have a few Mount Bumatays and hand painted Tangaroas.

8ft,
Ha, ya I guess thats how you could look at it.

Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-23 4:53 pm   Permalink

Here's Da Big Puka proudly displayed next to the Exotica mug on my shelf. Mahaloz Gecko!

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-30 11:45 pm   Permalink

Gek, Da Big Puka is Da Big Bomb! It rocks da house yo!

Nice detail! sweeeeeeeeet! Thanks Bro!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-01 10:20 am   Permalink

so gecko, whats left as of today, i was a little late gettin back to da thread, so i missed when they went on sale.....

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-01 10:23 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Trader Woody on 2004-10-01 19:33 ]

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation