FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki 2 small batches are ready of Mount Bumatay and da pukas! please read in full on pg 3! mahalo 9/18/04
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
2 small batches are ready of Mount Bumatay and da pukas! please read in full on pg 3! mahalo 9/18/04
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-01 8:01 pm   Permalink

I just got my yellow Da Big Puka mug, and it looks great! I am just waiting to save some more $$ for a couple of Tangaroa's. Tanks Gecko, you kick ass!

Aaron

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-01 8:20 pm   Permalink

Mt Bumatay is ready to erupt!

Sorry I don't have a better camera.

I love this mug! Take away the orange glaze and this suckah could pass for an ancient sacred vessel used by the kahunas to drink the blood of slaves or something. My current tiki mug du jour; a future classic. I can't wait to get a Tangaroa. Keep it up bruddah Gecko!

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kalikiana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-01 10:56 pm   Permalink

Gecko! I love my da big puka and Mt Bumatay mugs! I can't believe they got here so fast! Less than 48 hrs after you sent them! Gotta collect more Gecko art...Geeeeeeeecko....Geeeeeeeckoooooooo.....

K

View Profile of Kalikiana Send a personal message to Kalikiana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-06 8:25 pm   Permalink

Got my Mt. Bumatay today. Awesome hardly decribes it. I can't wait to break it in.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-15 10:58 pm   Permalink

All I can say is WOW! I got my 'roa and 'tay today and I am blown away. I really thought I liked the Tangaroa more when I first saw the pics, then I got them and the Bumatay totally kicked my ass - they are gorgeous! I love them both. Thanks for spreadin da aloha far and wide to us TC folk. Your work just gets better all the time. Can't wait for your future designs. Thanks again, Gecko!

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 11:58 am   Permalink

WOW!!!! Just got my Tangaroa & Mt. Bumatay from the Post Office yesterday & they are truly some beautiful artistry! Amazing - 2 of the best ones in my collection, by far. Beautiful work, Gecko - can't wait to see what other great pieces you'll come up with next.

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-18 12:00 am   Permalink

Mahaloz friends!
I'm glad you guys are happy wit da mugs. I'm sculpting a new design right now and will do the whole process from making the mold to doing the dirty work of cleaning the ceramic to da final glaze. I don't know if it will be a limited edition but most likely it will. When your carving tiki's building bamboo bars and making tiki mugs from scratch, It's hard to find time to make more than 300 mugs and do the rest of da stuff at da same time! I'm looking towards the release of this new sculpt I'm doing (next year release). You know me, wen it comes to da mugs I like to get LOCO with my designs!

oh, da mango glaze pukas are done. no mo! I don't know if any other color will be coming out in a big run.

Mahaloz for your guys support.

Aloha

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-18 09:12 am   Permalink

Gecko,
I love my hand painted Tangaroa
Put me down for one Mt Bumatay please.
Thanks

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bifcozz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-19 10:39 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: bifcozz 2007-02-09 22:10 ]

View Profile of bifcozz Send a personal message to bifcozz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation