FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events hukilau: who's going?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
hukilau: who's going?
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 7:11 pm   Permalink

Okay, folks - we're entering the home stretch!!

I've been reading through the various Hukilau threads and discussions and with all the "changes of plans", cancellations and "sudden good fortune", I'm having a tough time piecing together just who's going to be there and who is not. On the Hukilau site, Swanky has listed the
cities folks are coming from, but I want to see who is actually going to be there (and where y'all are staying!) I'm kinda making a mental checklist ('cause I want to meet as many of my TC peeps as possible) so, if'n you don't mind humoring me with just one more thread: Who's going?

Doctor Z & DolphinTiki (from Redondo Beach, CA - staying at the Bahia Cabana)

[ This Message was edited by: Doctor Z on 2004-09-14 19:12 ]

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 7:27 pm   Permalink

I'm heading out rain or shine! As long as it's going on I'll be there.

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 7:56 pm   Permalink

Me at the Bahia Cabana. Funny....some of you live here in Cali and I will be meeting you for the first time in Fla.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 8:25 pm   Permalink

Tikiwahine and her new hubby will be there from Canada! We're staying at the Bahia Mar.

Dr. Z - I'm working on your float light right now

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gatorjwade
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-14 9:01 pm   Permalink

I'll be there at the Bahia Mar with wife and kids! (Likely poolside w/ the kids...)

View Profile of gatorjwade Send a personal message to gatorjwade  Email gatorjwade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ukulare
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-14 9:07 pm   Permalink

I'll be there with my wife, Hula Kitten. We're staying at the Bahia Mar.

[ This Message was edited by: Ukulare on 2004-09-14 21:17 ]

View Profile of Ukulare Send a personal message to Ukulare  Email Ukulare     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 9:15 pm   Permalink

I will be going with my fiance. We will be staying at the Bahia Mar. It's funny you posted this topic because I was wondering if anybody was having second thoughts because of those damned hurricanes. I think there might be another one following Ivan. All I know is as for now I am planning to go. I am looking forward to meeting all of you that are on TC.

Dr.Z we are kind of neighbors I live in Hawthorne and you are in Redondo Beach (how cool is that)?
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cybertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 9:26 pm   Permalink

Cybertiki and the Lovely Joelle ... accompanied by a host of local friends and family.

Since we live here, the hurricanes aren't a consideration - and I'd go to Hukilau anyway!

Cheers!

http://www.cybertiki.com

View Profile of cybertiki Send a personal message to cybertiki  Email cybertiki Goto the website of cybertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-14 9:30 pm   Permalink

Ahoy!

I will be there too...Nor rain, nor sleet, nor dead of night will keep me from my appointed rounds!

Atlanta/Athens First! Then the Tiki March to the Sea will head towards Florida...

Yo Ho Yo Ho,
the Tiki Life for me...

Moi

He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow do thy worst,
for I have lived today.
(Horace - Odes, Book III, xxix)

[ This Message was edited by: Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave on 2004-09-14 21:32 ]

View Profile of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Send a personal message to Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave  Email Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Goto the website of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 10:04 pm   Permalink

I hope no one minds, but I have a list of everyone and what hotel they are in HERE. Next time I will ask for TC handles in the information form so we can post that instead. The list will help some.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 10:07 pm   Permalink

cant wait!...ill be there with my wahine, and our best friends from cali are meetin us there.....really at this point, the wait is gettin painful!!!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-14 10:26 pm   Permalink

Me, Mrs. Pug, Mama Pug, and Uncle Pug are staying at the Bahia Mar.

Can't wait to see y'all.

The Pugster

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-09-14 11:44 pm   Permalink

Can we start some kind of Mar-Cabana rivalry?

Cause all I know is that the Cabana kicks ass.

Tug-O-War?
House of cards building contest? (no dogs, please.)
Drinking contest? (depends on where pablus is staying)

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pomaika i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 05:58 am   Permalink

Brendan and I are going but we're staying down the road in a Days Inn where we always stay in Ft Lauderdale.

View Profile of Pomaika i Send a personal message to Pomaika i      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 06:50 am   Permalink

I'll be there along with Ona Koka, Medieval Man, Palm Johnny and Bertie Roughhouse.

We're staying down the road a bit.

The Amber Love Goddess may be there for the Friday/Saturday festivites. We couldn't talk MM's or OK's wahines into coming. They look at it like a job since we're bringing the cameras, lights and mikes. And it kinda is.

Plus they're busy.

Martiki - I presume you're coming? Good. I got all the falernums for us to taste. Kava King's bringing in a bottle of the Sazeracs.

I'll be bringing basically a full bar with me for certain drinks I have to have.

Scorpions (da ol kine way)
Beachbum's Owns
Test Pilots
Navy Grogs (if the syrup gets here on time)
and a couple others...

AND FRESH MINT!!!

See you there.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation