FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events hukilau: who's going?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
hukilau: who's going?
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 07:01 am   Permalink

Mr. and Mrs. Johnny Dollar will be there from the city of Ladder 49

Bahia Mar represent!!!

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 07:53 am   Permalink

Only one more week!! I'll definitely be there -- sharing my space with Jungletrader, Chikitiki and Tikitony. Yup, no sleep that weekend!

BAHIA CABANA IS IN THE HOUSE

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 09:59 am   Permalink

If you need a place to set up that bar Pablus, I may have a great locale at the Cabana. It's in the works right now.

What about the ice crusher? You got that covered or do I need to bring mine? Both of them!

Just where is this falernum tasting taking place? And when?

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 10:11 am   Permalink

Marian and I are there. Kentiki and Ariel will be with us from Miami. Flounder is sleeping in the closet. Meg isn't sleeping with Flounder.

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 10:17 am   Permalink

I am going -that I know. There was a problem with my reservation, so I think I am staying at the Bahia Cabana where Tikis go wild!!!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 10:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-15 10:11, Kailuageoff wrote:
Meg isn't sleeping with Flounder.

we don't promote sleepin' with da fishes...

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 10:20 am   Permalink

I'll be a Cabana resident from Thursday 'til Sunday along with my buddy Vias who is flying down to meet me on Thursday as I pull the van load 'o tiki goodies in to Lauderdale. My first Hukilau and man am I looking forward to it!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ms pleasant
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-15 10:35 am   Permalink

Keigs and I will be at the Cabana as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone. One more week!!!

View Profile of ms pleasant Send a personal message to ms pleasant      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 11:56 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: sugarcaddydaddy 2007-07-30 01:06 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 12:08 pm   Permalink

Hey SCD, I'm on that flight and there are 3 others - that I know of. I will be staying at the Cabana.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 12:51 pm   Permalink

My brother gave me one of these beauties as part of a wedding gift:

I can bring it along if needed!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 12:56 pm   Permalink

us too! 'cept the base is white.

i have the original version too that's all chrome (missing the recepticle tho).

sorry to 'me too,' but i love that thing, use it every week...

Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 1:26 pm   Permalink

VERY cool J$!
I love my ice crusher on the front of the fridge for big jobs, but this thing is so much more fun to use! He also gave us 4 chrome martini glasses, a shaker and booze for said martinis. Don't ya just love familiy?

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 1:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-14 23:44, martiki wrote:
Can we start some kind of Mar-Cabana rivalry?
Cause all I know is that the Cabana kicks ass.

I will be there! Now, as for my stay in the Bahamas in the days preceding Hukilau, that's looking more than a little bleak.

P.S. I'll be at the Mar. I've heard that Bahai Mar folks may be a bit above common rough-housing of Bahai Cabana hoi polloi -- that they're sort of the Jimmy Buffet to our Martin Denny. So we'd probably be defeated in a contest of brute strength, but in a battle of wits and refinement (say a baseball trivia contest) we would surely reign mo'i.

[ This Message was edited by: monkeyskull on 2004-09-15 13:47 ]

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-15 2:26 pm   Permalink

I don't - ummm - have - errrr - an ice crusher. I use the Vitamix blender.

<<<What about the ice crusher? You got that covered or do I need to bring mine? Both of them! >>>

Bring one anyway.

Falernum tasting - who the heck knows when it's taking place? I'd say we need a short list after seeing what happened at Dr. Z's Mai Tai blitzkrieg.

I know it's going to be my pleasure to:

- serve Al and Shelly and Dr. Z and DolphinTiki many drinks after all the hospitality they've continually shown their charges on the left coast.

- repay the hospitality I've been shown from Martiki & Rebecca, Basement Kahuna, the jab, Humuhumu, Mano and congamike and cybertiki & Joelle.

- stay away from Flounder.

- steal a Smokin' Menehunes CD from SOMEONE - ANYONE!

- Float as "The Great White" upon the waves of Ft. Lauderdale beach.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation