Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki midnight
midnight
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 01:03 am   Permalink

toker?........ hey im a little messed up, but was missing all you guy cuz i was looking at pics from all the event from days gone by. Awee memoriors...Actually today i was breaking down my bar because im moving and I started to get nostalgic...im not going aware with this sstory im just ramblinmg.

oh i got a free squat shot mug !!! I guess when Tikifarm shipped my VOn FRANco mug a long while back there was a wrapped shot glass in the peanuts , it was wicked thin thought, i put it up againt my regular one and it just seem paper thin.i hope im making sense. You see I open the box and just checke d the item when i first got it then displayed, I keep the mailing box and stuff in a closet. so today when i was packing stuff up, in the epanuts packing stuff was this mug!!!!! go freebies.... Im not giving it back holden it mine.. you here me mine mine mine....*runs aways screaming*

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 01:09 am   Permalink

...cleans pipe... "here ya go, hit this, you'll be seeing spaceships and rainbows soon enough"

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 06:40 am   Permalink

Sounds like me after a few Chardonnays.

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 6:04 pm   Permalink

Sounds like me in 15 minutes when I leave work and hit the bar!

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-09-17 7:35 pm   Permalink

Don't cry on our shoulders Mr Hula - I'll never be back - Hula!

You've had plety chances to visit but you always blow us off now that you're hooked up.

Laterz

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 7:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-17 01:03, hula hula wrote:
toker?........ hey im a little messed up, but was missing all you guy cuz i was looking at pics from all the event from days gone by. Awee memoriors...Actually today i was breaking down my bar because im moving and I started to get nostalgic...im not going aware with this sstory im just ramblinmg.

oh i got a free squat shot mug !!! I guess when Tikifarm shipped my VOn FRANco mug a long while back there was a wrapped shot glass in the peanuts , it was wicked thin thought, i put it up againt my regular one and it just seem paper thin.i hope im making sense. You see I open the box and just checke d the item when i first got it then displayed, I keep the mailing box and stuff in a closet. so today when i was packing stuff up, in the epanuts packing stuff was this mug!!!!! go freebies.... Im not giving it back holden it mine.. you here me mine mine mine....*runs aways screaming*

Hey David,
It's good to hear from you! Yeah, every so often, we throw in slight seconds/blem's with orders. This happened most recently at the Von Franco show at the Bahooka. Ben & Al were packing up the wares and they were running low on packaging material so they got creative. Did anybody find anything "strange" packed along with their chalice?
Mahaloz,
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 7:58 pm   Permalink

I almost feel sorry for those that got the Chalice now, because if they did not find that something extra they are always going to wonder "D'oh what was it I missed out on"?

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation