advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Ask me about my recent ebay auction....
Ask me about my recent ebay auction....
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 01:15 am   Permalink

I'll tell you what happened.

Some F---ing S--- bag stole my money! Well pretty much did.
I had my wife's motorcycle on ebay for sale, and I went to check the auction status and some f---ing s-- bag got a sniper program and hijacked an account and f---ed alot of us eBay merchants out of auctions and potential money! UGH!

Here is his path of distruction:

If I ever found the guy who did it.. or gal.. I will rip their f---ing guts out.
f---ing Richard-Noggin! Now it's going to take us longer to get that money for our down payment on the house. Anyone want to buy a custom Harley? PM me.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 06:39 am   Permalink

Good gravy! That many people kept dealing with that bozo? The whole point of the feedback system is to warn others of unscrupulous behavior-dump him in the drink!!!

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 06:42 am   Permalink

This Ass owes me $125.
Almost 400 completed auctions over the last month!

[ This Message was edited by: badmojo on 2004-09-17 14:05 ]

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 07:45 am   Permalink

my entire ebay account is closed because of an error I did not do and I cant get to anyone to talk to so they can fix it. I am sooo upset.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 1:11 pm   Permalink

If it is an eBay problem or someone misused eBay or "hijacked" an account on eBay, shouldn't you be able to file a law suit in small claims court at least? Seems like you should? That would most certainly get you to someone you can talk to on the phone pretty quick I would imagine.

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 4:44 pm   Permalink

Sorry about the auction getting messed up.
As many nice people that there are on ebay there are 10 times as many jerks.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation