FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Ask me about my recent ebay auction....
Ask me about my recent ebay auction....
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 01:15 am   Permalink

I'll tell you what happened.

Some F---ing S--- bag stole my money! Well pretty much did.
I had my wife's motorcycle on ebay for sale, and I went to check the auction status and some f---ing s-- bag got a sniper program and hijacked an account and f---ed alot of us eBay merchants out of auctions and potential money! UGH!

Here is his path of distruction:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bleastwood&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:UFS

If I ever found the guy who did it.. or gal.. I will rip their f---ing guts out.
f---ing Richard-Noggin! Now it's going to take us longer to get that money for our down payment on the house. Anyone want to buy a custom Harley? PM me.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 06:39 am   Permalink

Good gravy! That many people kept dealing with that bozo? The whole point of the feedback system is to warn others of unscrupulous behavior-dump him in the drink!!!

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 06:42 am   Permalink

This Ass owes me $125.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewBidItems&sort=3&userid=bootedstud&completed=1&all=0&rows=200&satitle=&sorecordsperpage=50&sspagename=h%3Ah%3Afitem%3AUS&sofocus=bs&nojspr=y&nojspr=y&pfid=0
Almost 400 completed auctions over the last month!

[ This Message was edited by: badmojo on 2004-09-17 14:05 ]

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 07:45 am   Permalink

my entire ebay account is closed because of an error I did not do and I cant get to anyone to talk to so they can fix it. I am sooo upset.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 1:11 pm   Permalink

If it is an eBay problem or someone misused eBay or "hijacked" an account on eBay, shouldn't you be able to file a law suit in small claims court at least? Seems like you should? That would most certainly get you to someone you can talk to on the phone pretty quick I would imagine.

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 4:44 pm   Permalink

NICE BIKE!

Sorry about the auction getting messed up.
As many nice people that there are on ebay there are 10 times as many jerks.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation