[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Crazy Al's Tiki #13 Mug
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Crazy Al's Tiki #13 Mug
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 5:56 pm   Permalink

Has anyone else gotten their hands on one of Crazy Al's new Tiki #13 mugs? I picked mine up a couple weeks back at the beach festival and it's one of the favorites in my collection. A true masterpiece. As is the originating Tiki it is based on.

He's also got an outstanding APE mug coming out in the near future that's even better! Keep your eyes out.

Crazy Al's site is:
http://www.tikimania.com/

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 7:19 pm   Permalink

Mothra thank you for posting a picture of it, I just talked to Al and he mentioned it and man I really am loving the look of #13! I cannot keep up with all of the mugs between Al, Gecko, DannyG, Flounder, agggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 06:58 am   Permalink

Where did you get it? I don't see any mugs on his web site. Is there any chance of one of you fellow TC members in Cali picking one up for me, I can throw in a few x-tra clams to buy yourself a drink or 2 for the troubles.

Aaron
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 09:45 am   Permalink

Hi there, I was just under the other section, Tiki Events, and it looks like Crazy Al is at the Tiki Art Now! show in San Francisco (page 3). In this thread he states that he is in the allies and streets around the show and will be selling his mug there. It is a very cool looking mug!

I thought I would mention this here in case you didn't make it to that thread. If you live in that area get your Tiki butt over there and check out all the art and Tiki artists that are going to be there. I'm coming down from Canada to check out the show next weekend. If anyone would grap me a mug if they can, that would be awesome! The Tiki Gods would smile down upon you!! See yah!!

[ This Message was edited by: TabooDan on 2004-09-18 09:49 ]

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 12:20 pm   Permalink

#13 aka Keeper of the Charm. It's a keeper!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 4:16 pm   Permalink

any chance the mad man will be sellin these at hukilau???.....damn one can only hope!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 5:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Where did you get it? I don't see any mugs on his web site. Is there any chance of one of you fellow TC members in Cali picking one up for me, I can throw in a few x-tra clams to buy yourself a drink or 2 for the troubles

Email Al and tell him you want the mug. I'm sure he'll ship one out to you. You can get his email address off the site. Also ask him about the Ape mug. It's really cool. He might have a picture of it. I don't, but it's a damn cool mug. It's a lidded straw mug and the lid is fez. It's awesome.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-20 12:19 pm   Permalink

!!!!!!!!!!!!Just in time for the Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sorry for the delaied post)
IT IS HERE!!!!
AFTER THREE YEARS OF THINKING ABOUT IT
and 7 months waiting for it.....

THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY SCULPTED TIKI MUG EVER!!
he'he'he'
THE FIRST IN THE CRAZY AL TIKI GALLERY COLLECTION!!!!

Crazy AL Tiki#13
"Keeper of the Charm"
limited edition of 250
ceramic Tiki Farm
MUG!!!!
8in tall by 2.5in wide
8-10 oz.
Detailed replica of the original 1998 sculpture
check it out order here
http://tikimania.com/docs/ALmug13.htm
$35

I dont have a shopping cart up on this web pg yet so if you trust me...
Send a check or Credit Card info with the order form.
just write in AL Mug #13
http://tikimania.com/docs/ord_info.html

or leave CC info on the Bone Phone: 714 960 3003
or send CC info in two different emails
- #
-full name on card
-ex date
-billing address for card
-shipping address

Will be shipped after the Hukilau in FL, two weeks
Thanks!
STAY TIKI !!
C'AL

Crazy Al's Bone Productions
http://www.tikimania.com
P.O. Box 553
Sunset Beach, CA 90742
714/960-3003

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al on 2004-09-28 20:21 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-20 6:49 pm   Permalink

Hey Al, I just got #24 and it is a bad ass mug. The detail in it is crazy. Thanks for the mug and I cant wait to get my Fez Monkey mug.

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-20 9:26 pm   Permalink

thanks for the compliments

I was surprised my self how many of the run held the detail... there are still many of the low #'s looking great!

Holden said "can't do it..." ... I said "go for it"... At the show this weekend even the Monk' said... "that's a lot of detail"... call me crazy but it looks dang good

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-21 3:14 pm   Permalink

i just updated the the mug pg on my site with more details
www.tikimania.con/docs/ALmug13.htm

Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-21 5:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-21 15:14, crazy al wrote:
i just updated the the mug pg on my site with more details
http://www.tikimania.com/docs/ALmug13.htm

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki junkman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-21 7:51 pm   Permalink

Just ordered my #13 off of the website. Thanks Crazy Al!!! Now I just have to wait...ugghhh

tj

View Profile of tiki junkman Send a personal message to tiki junkman  Email tiki junkman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-22 12:42 am   Permalink

thanks Turbo! what would we do with out TC watching our backs...

11:30 PM... 7 hrs till i split for Hukilau... i guess i'll pack at some point

your's will go out when i get back Junkman... hold tight.. (to some other tiki)

hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-22 09:54 am   Permalink

cant wait to get mine from al @ hukilau!!!!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation