FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Crazy Al's Tiki #13 Mug
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Crazy Al's Tiki #13 Mug
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-22 11:26 am   Permalink

Does anyone know the size ( Height ) of the mug?

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-22 4:27 pm   Permalink

Got mine today, thanks C'Al. Taller than Shecky, Shorter than Gecko's Exotica.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-22 6:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-22 16:27, Turbogod wrote:
Got mine today, thanks C'Al. Taller than Shecky, Shorter than Gecko's Exotica.

O'kay, so now, how WIDE is it? Hope to have mine in the next couple of days.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-24 12:22 pm   Permalink

Just saw at the Hukilau, he has a lot of them with him. It's about 7 inches maybe a little taller. It has great detail and it well worth the money. Going back after work to pick one up.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki junkman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-25 4:07 pm   Permalink

Just got mine in the mail a few hours ago. Wow, what a mug this is. The detail is great. Got #73. Thanks again Crazy AL!

tj

View Profile of tiki junkman Send a personal message to tiki junkman  Email tiki junkman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-28 11:07 am   Permalink

got #71 at hukilau, great mug, great detail, great man......is crazy al really a robot???...how can one human have so much damn energy????

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-28 8:19 pm   Permalink

i got back with only one mug in my hands....lots of grate mugs at the hukilau, can't believe I made it back from the boat cruz with mine in one piece!

here's the official size:
8in tall by 2.5in wide
8-10 oz.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-30 11:07 pm   Permalink

Beautiful mug C'Al!

Nice size, nice shape fits in my hand real nice and my drink fits real nice inside!!

I say it's a keeper!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
liabungalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-06 08:45 am   Permalink

What a wonderful mug. It's right up there with Gecko's Exotica, and the detail is stunning.

Great work.

-g-

View Profile of liabungalo Send a personal message to liabungalo  Email liabungalo Goto the website of liabungalo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-07 1:55 pm   Permalink

thanks for all the great comments everybody!

there are still low #'s with great detail left... I still have not put a shopping cart up for Credit Cards on the mug-web page yet... but when I do.... Tiki Farm has generously offered to advertise this mug for me and the inventory should go fairly quickly.

order now if your interested in getting an excellent one.... however these guys look great right into the 200's
http://tikimania.com/docs/ALmug13.htm

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-07 10:41 pm   Permalink

Al,

Way Cool Mug! Just paid for mine with PayPal! THANKS! Send me a Low Number and the maui tiki gods will forever watch over you.

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-08 11:10 am   Permalink

My order's in.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-10-08 12:37 pm   Permalink

GOt mine at Hukilau, It was the one Al was sloshing around on Friday night on the dance floor. I hope I can get a picture from someone with him holding my mug in a trade mark Crazy Al manuever. I even drank my first Mai Tai from it when Al filled it. Nice shape, fit nicelly in the hand, and that patent Crazy Al detail.... mind blowing! I heard quite a few people comment on how much they liked the width because it's easy to hold yet tall so it holds a full drink. Get 'em while he still has 'em!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-12 11:46 am   Permalink

#13 arrived at my doorstep today. As everyone said, the detail is sweet, but I just can't get over the woodgrain effect. This ones going in the front row.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-12 1:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-10-08 12:37, tikitony wrote:
I hope I can get a picture from someone with him holding my mug in a trade mark Crazy Al manuever.

what, ya mean like this?

(Photo not taken by Tikiwahine, but it's in her shutterfly account, so that she can show her her friends and family pictures of all the great people she met at the Hukilau...so no she's not hogging another site's bandwidth)
cheers!

[ This Message was edited by: Tikiwahine to apease Tiki-Toa's eagle eye on 2004-10-12 13:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tikiwahine on 2004-10-12 15:29 ]

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation