FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Have the Smokin' Menehunes Play Your Luau!
Have the Smokin' Menehunes Play Your Luau!
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-09-19 3:26 pm   Permalink

Hey, I know this is a bit of self-gratification, but:

The Smokin' Menehunes will play your gig (if it's within our sphere of influence) at $200/hr, 2 hour minimum.

Avoid the rush, sign up now!

Aloha/mahalo

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-19 5:31 pm   Permalink

I'm hoping to open a Milwaukee area tiki bar in about 1-2 years time. When I get an idea of when it will happen, I will definately be trying to book you for the grand opening party. Maybe if you have 2 years notice, the drive wont be so bad!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-09-19 6:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-19 17:31, finkdaddy wrote:
I'm hoping to open a Milwaukee area tiki bar in about 1-2 years time. When I get an idea of when it will happen, I will definately be trying to book you for the grand opening party. Maybe if you have 2 years notice, the drive wont be so bad!

I have truly wanted to visit Milwaukee as I am a beer and cheese lover (but not necessarily in that order).

(what made Milwaukee famous made a loser out of me...)

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dimethios
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-19 8:05 pm   Permalink

Fink, that would be great. Would be nice to see a tiki bar in our neck of the woods.

View Profile of Dimethios Send a personal message to Dimethios      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-19 9:48 pm   Permalink

Next year at Minnie's I'm going to get you guys up here for a Polynesian extravaganza. Count on it.
Hey, where's that cd you were talking about? I've heard your music, but haven't seen you play yet.
You're sphere of influence? That's wherever there is Tiki brah.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thor/talkie

Posted: 2004-09-21 3:59 pm   Permalink

Can I hire you guys to play my next party?

Please?

Disease?

Fleas?

Cheese?

View Profile of thor/talkie Send a personal message to thor/talkie  Email thor/talkie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanekila
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 09:51 am   Permalink

Hey finkdaddy -- I'm originally from Madison, and come home once a year for a visit (from Florida). Maybe I can get my band Haole Kats!!! to come up that way for a gig in brewertown? Let us know when you get ready to open!

Kanekila

[ This Message was edited by: Kanekila on 2004-10-11 09:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Kanekila on 2004-10-11 09:52 ]

View Profile of Kanekila Send a personal message to Kanekila  Email Kanekila Goto the website of Kanekila     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 10:38 am   Permalink

Kanekila,

Are you kidding? I would LOVE the Haole Kats to play here!! Everything that you have posted so far has been a true delight, in fact, I played everyone your stuff at a tiki-bash I threw recently and it was a big hit.

I'm not sure on a lot of facts yet, especially an opening date, but I'm thinking it wont happen until late next summer or maybe fall.

If you are interested in playing, I would be honored to have you. Please PM or email me with your info. (like what equipment I need to have for you, your cost, how many bottles of rum you guys will need, etc. )

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation