FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Vendors for November Show
Tiki Vendors for November Show
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-21 12:19 pm   Permalink

Hey fellow TC'ers. This is not my show but I thought I would post it here as it should be an interesting mix of new and vintage. I know from history that the shows produced by this promoter are good. Just thought I would pass it on for the sake of passing it on. It is already being put in Los Angeles Magazine as one of the top 10 things to do in LA for the month of November.
http://aloha-cruz.com/island_beach/

View Profile of mexatiki Send a personal message to mexatiki  Email mexatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-21 2:30 pm   Permalink

I'll be vending there.....If anyone goes, stop by the booth and say Aloha!

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-21 4:54 pm   Permalink

Coconut Kiss gifts will be there too! Check out these new Tiki Lighters I just got in! You can buy em online if you can't make it to da show! Hope to see you there!

http://www.coconutkissgifts.com/GeneralGifts/tikilighter.html

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-21 5:29 pm   Permalink

The lighters are sweet I will need to buy a few online as I wont be there. Glad to hear some TC folks vending there...

View Profile of mexatiki Send a personal message to mexatiki  Email mexatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation