[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Adrift in LA
Adrift in LA
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-21 8:15 pm   Permalink

TIkiTOny,

A saw your wares at BlueLink/HydroLab on Abbot Kinney in Venice - LA.

Love the new design.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-10-06 7:58 pm   Permalink

Hey Christiki, I just found this thread. Glad you like the new designs! We're having a tough time keeping the clothes in there! THey be selling too fast! Hopefully all the new designs will be up on the website soon! Hope your liking your Tiki Hut sign!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-06 8:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

[i]On 2004-10-06 19:58, tikitony wrote:

Hope your liking your Tiki Hut sign!

The driftwood design is excellent and the large white letters are very noticeable.

I feel Adrift of a tropical island whenever I look at it!

(PS - I bought a framed print of "the Luau" menu from a vendor wearing an "Adrift" visor, who met you in Huntington Beach. Adrift apparently is gaining in popularity!)

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-07 06:58 am   Permalink

My mom bought a really cool adrift T-shirt at Hukilau and she loves it. I couldn't buy one because I need a XXL, and they only had XL with them. I will definitely have to get one online, very cool shirts.
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-07 10:25 am   Permalink

got a great grey moai shirt at hukilau, and ill be damned if this aint the most comfy t shirt i own.......i too am sold on the adrift tee's

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-07 11:12 am   Permalink

http://www.adriftclothing.com/

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-10-08 12:50 pm   Permalink

sitting here in the sunlight, reading these replies pumps me up! I'm wearing the "kon tiki" in brown, and I do have to say, it is the most comfy shirt I own as well... except for all the other adrift shirts I have! I'm working on the concept design for the new catalog, and very excited! Marcus doesn't even know what I'm up to! (Marcus started adrift)..

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-08 7:05 pm   Permalink

Love my zip up Adrift sweater, the Moai is the coolest, great unique design. The Chicks dig it:-)

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation