FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Central Valley Calif. Mini-Crawl October 30th 2004
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Central Valley Calif. Mini-Crawl October 30th 2004
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-09 1:35 pm   Permalink

The crawl ends when I say it ends.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 09:00 am   Permalink

The Hooptylau begins at Whanga Rei at 6 pm. After 1 hr. we proceed to The Tiki Lounge, by 9:00 we will then drive to Minnie's for food and drink. It is highly recommended that everyone have a bite to eat before Hooptylau begins. Although food is served at Whanga Rei, consider Minnie's as the main meal. After a few hours at Minnie's we will drive to The Dark Marq room. Hooptylau completes it's run around 12:30 with everyone being dropped off at or near Minnie's, The Tropics, the Chalet or as in Martiki's case the Orchard Inn. Those who raise there hands to ask more questions will be beaten by Marcus, my personal bodyguard.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader on 2004-10-11 12:37 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 10:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-10-11 09:00, Jungle Trader wrote:
The Hooptylau begins at Whanga Rei at 6 pm. After 1 hr. we proceed to The Tiki Lounge, by 9:00 we will then drive to Minnie's for food and drink. It is highly recommended that everyone have a bite to eat before Hooptylau beigns. Although food is served at Whanga Rei, consider Minnie's as the main meal. After a few hours at Minnie's we will drive to The Dark Marq room. Hooptylau completes it's run around 12:30 with everyone being dropped off at or near Minnie's, The Tropics, the Chalet or as in Martiki's case the Orchard Inn. Those who raise there hands to ask more questions will be beaten by Marcus, my personal bodyguard.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader on 2004-10-11 09:02 ]

Do I have to ask a question to be beaten!!??!! Mr S&m iley
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 12:39 pm   Permalink

Mr. S&M iley, you will meet Marcus at Whanga Rei and I will ask him to thrash you at your request per your instructions.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2004-10-13 01:24 am   Permalink

Dammit! I wish I could make it. But Gorilla X is making a public appearance that night and I have to be there to make sure he doesn't get out of hand.

Hi D-hat, Kleen, Larry & Mary Lava, Chongolio, etc... Looks like I will be missing a lot of people that I totally like! BOOHOO

mig

[ This Message was edited by: mig on 2004-10-13 01:25 ]

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-13 11:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-10-13 01:24, mig wrote:
Dammit! I wish I could make it. But Gorilla X is making a public appearance that night and I have to be there to make sure he doesn't get out of hand.

Hi D-hat, Kleen, Larry & Mary Lava, Chongolio, etc... Looks like I will be missing a lot of people that I totally like! BOOHOO

mig

Am I part of the "etc" category or am I a person you DON'T totally like???

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-14 08:16 am   Permalink

mig- we totally would love to have you here at this thing! next year we'll try our best to not have it on halloween weekend.

S&M iley- your pretty sensitive for a guy with S&M in his name! i'm sure mig was thinking of you specifically when he wrote "etc".

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-14 09:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-10-14 08:16, the drunken hat wrote:
next year we'll try our best to not have it on halloween weekend.

That's "Hulaween"
Would have been great to meet ya Mig.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-14 9:47 pm   Permalink

I tentatively booked the Days Inn on McHenry for Wendy and me too.

Too bad we couldn't all end up at the same place...sigh. But I am not heartbroken if that isn't the Sha-lay. Even if they DO have FABulous "jacuzzi rooms."

Jab, the Days has plenty of beds..? sure sounded like it, anyway...

I think that, like Paso Robles for example, Modesto tries to bring in some bucks by hosting obscure and not-so-obscure conventions, festivals and such. Maybe one day Hooptylau will book up all the motels in town!! lol.

Kin we go to that neato-keen A&W with the car hops on roller skates Sunday maybe? yow.

anticipatory tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-21 10:22 am   Permalink

A&W that still has car hops on roller skates?!?! We're THERE!!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-21 11:06 am   Permalink

yep, pass by that a&w every morning to work. not as nice as the original a&w in lodi, but still fun to go to. they usually have some nice vintage cars out too (40's and 50's era).

one more week.... (and remember guys and girls, we GAIN an hour that night!)

info message coming out this weekend regarding the hooptylau. have a hoopty-erriffic day!

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-26 12:39 pm   Permalink

Was that info message going to be a post or an email? Cuz my email's been having *issues*, again!

see you all soon!!! tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-26 7:03 pm   Permalink

Mr Smiley is putting his money where his mouth is and staying at The Chalet Motel!!

Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-26 7:23 pm   Permalink

I still need a few more luxury hotel experiences to balance out the memory of the Budget Inn in Ft. Lauderdale before I'll be ready for the Tropics and Chalets of this world, so the Schmama Lama and I are going to be at the Days Inn.

Can't wait!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-26 10:27 pm   Permalink

times a tickin' and we are prepping like mad! an email went out to everyone (with the exception of smiley since his messages are undeliverable, so we pm'ed you the message) with the info. mainly, we need to hear from everyone who is signed up to go to hooptylau where you are staying so we can haul your hoopty booty around all night.

so far i have this info from:
thejab
unga
martiki
limp
humuhumu
chongolio

if your name isnt there, that means we need to hear from you pronto! email one of us, respond to this thread, or pm one of us. we dont want to leave anybody behind.

and ALSO, we do happen to have two extra tickets for any last minute stragglers that want to attend the maddness. if you havent made it out here before you bay area folk, this is YOUR PRIME OPPORTUNITY!!! its gonna be a blast.

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation