FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events short hukilau news

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
short hukilau news
tikilee
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-09-26 8:53 pm   Permalink

I went from having the best time of my life to the worst. After the evacuation, I headed for the airport but had no luck and got sent to a shelter. While all were living it up at the Mai Kai I was waiting in line at an elementary school for "Hot Lunch" beef stew. Not the 4 year anniversary dinner me and the better half had in mine. I thought the Mai Kai event was going to get canceled, was no news at the Mar desk in the morning when I headed down. I spent the night on a very hard tile floor of the school hallway. It was not pleasent by any means. I did meet Motiki and thank god he had extra bubble wrap to use as cushions. Still stuck in Florida, got a flight going out on Tuesday and with any luck will be renting a car and visiting the Mai Kai tommorrow. Tired, aggitated, kinda pissed, realllllly sore. Stupid Hurricane. Ruined what was a fantikiriffic time. Aloha to all the great people I met I didn't get to say say farwell to. The story is much bigger but I'm keepin it short. Other than the last two days of of compleat pissed off dissappointment Hukilau Rocked!!!

View Profile of tikilee Send a personal message to tikilee  Email tikilee Goto the website of tikilee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation