FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Trader Vic's Mai Tai Cocktail?
Trader Vic's Mai Tai Cocktail?
Maui_Matt
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-25 2:11 pm   Permalink

I was able to pick up the TV's Mai Tai Cocktail pretty easily at Trader Joe's in Granada Hills for a while, but no longer. Is there anywhere in LA where one can still find this product? It was pretty good for a quick drink.

View Profile of Maui_Matt Send a personal message to Maui_Matt  Email Maui_Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 11:27 am   Permalink

i got mine from albertson's a couple months ago. i think most major supermarkets might have it, but i know albertson's does. hope you can find it!

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 4:06 pm   Permalink

Green Jug on the corner of Platt and Victory in woodland Hills has plenty of them at all times.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Maui_Matt
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-27 4:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-27 16:06, hiltiki wrote:
Green Jug on the corner of Platt and Victory in woodland Hills has plenty of them at all times.

Thanks so much! I really thought it was the greatest thing for those nights when I was too damn lazy/drunk to whip up another mai tai.

View Profile of Maui_Matt Send a personal message to Maui_Matt  Email Maui_Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation