FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau 2004 Pics
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Hukilau 2004 Pics
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-25 5:21 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 18:05 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2004-09-26 12:21 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Hakalugi on 2004-09-26 00:22 ]

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NeptuneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-26 06:58 am   Permalink

Aloha!
I posted some pics yesterday and half of them did not come out and I was just too tired to figure out the problem. So, I will try again.

First of all, A BIG THANKS to Swanky and Tiki Kiliki and everyone else for throwing such a fantastic Hukilau 2004.

Thursday cruise aboard Tiki Beach
(Picture on the dark side --- the boat was awesome!)

I Belli D Waikiki Band

Billy Mure

Pablus, Marian, Neptune Tiki & Wahine, Captain Kailuageoff

Luau: Arrival of the VIP guest

Billy Mure leading the way . . .

Neptune Tiki, Crazy Al, Pablus

Keigs, Heather, Neptune Tiki and Wahine

I Belli D Waikiki

Some of the Floridians

After the luau - Tiki Drink Mixologist Pablus at work

View from the 14th floor of the Bahia Mar before evacuating

Mahalo!

[ This Message was edited by: NeptuneTiki on 2004-09-26 07:11 ]

View Profile of NeptuneTiki Send a personal message to NeptuneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-26 08:17 am   Permalink

Neptune mahalo for posting some of your pictures they look great, I am sorry I did not get a chance to meet and chat with you and your wahine, there was so many people there at the after party party, one minute it was packed and the next I looked it was like 4am and there was only a small group and I missed out on talking to you and some others. NEXT YEAR!

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-26 09:41 am   Permalink

Thanks for the glimpse of Hukilau...it's nice to know alot of folks had a good time despite the weather. I just hope everyone stays safe and dry.

Josh

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-26 12:31 pm   Permalink

Neptune Tiki,

I left on Sat also and stopped in Jacksonville to visit with a friend of mine that I went to school with. She took me to Roy's - what a great polynesian experience.

Glad I got to meet you and the Wahine and thanks for the pictures.

Oh, I ment to tell your wife that she reminds me of Belinda Carlisle. Has anyone ever told her that?

Aloha,

Tiki Bob

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-26 1:47 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-toa on 2004-10-10 07:56 ]

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 01:26 am   Permalink

Pics forthcoming...

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-09-27 10:22 am   Permalink

Great pix guys- keep em' coming. I'm waiting for Walgreens. Stupid old fashioned camera!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 10:32 am   Permalink

Great pic's Toa, thanks for reminding me what it was like.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 3:38 pm   Permalink

Thanks for sharing the pic's Toa!! I had a blast. It was really cool to meet you and your wife. See you at the next big Tiki bash I hope.
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NeptuneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-27 5:12 pm   Permalink

Tiki- Toa: Great pics! It looks like we had some duplicates! We'll definitely meet next time. Tiki photographers unite!

Tiki Bob: Next time you stop in Jax let us know! We live in Neptune Beach --- about a mile from Roy's. We love that place! YUMMY! Did you have the volcano for dessert?

No, I haven't heard that my wife looks like Belinda Carlisle before. Others, but not her. One of the best, was one Halloween and she was dressed as Carmen Miranda with a brown wig and someone thought she looked like Geena Davis. Well, you know what they say.... all blondes look alike!

Flounder: I will post some pics just for you tomorrow!

Mahalo!

View Profile of NeptuneTiki Send a personal message to NeptuneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 5:25 pm   Permalink

What an incredible f*** time !!! Hurricane and many Hurricanes later, we are back in SF, already reminisicing about all the cool ohana we met. It was great seeing the pics, esp Pablus mixing his little drink...
Pablus, you ROCK baby !!!
Tiki Kilili and Swanky, a huge MAHALO !!
..till we meet again, everybody

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 6:56 pm   Permalink

Great pics! Great times!

Highlight for me was the voodoo dance on the dinner cruise. Crazy Al tore it up.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-27 7:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-27 17:12, NeptuneTiki wrote:
Tiki- Toa: Great pics! It looks like we had some duplicates! We'll definitely meet next time. Tiki photographers unite!

Actually Neptune those are your pictures, I hope you do not mind, they were so nice that I wanted to save them but when I uploaded mine to shutterfly they got included. I hope that is ok, I apologize otherwise.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation