[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Collecting Tiki » » Hukilau mug
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Hukilau mug
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-26 3:10 pm   Permalink

If anyone that couldn't make the Hukilau is interested in the mug they offered, I bought 2 hoping someone could trade me something maybe they have 2 of. It's #58 of 300

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-26 3:27 pm   Permalink

Hi Mai Tai! I sent you a PM.

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-01 7:42 pm   Permalink

just to let everyone I have traded the 2004 HUKILAU mug . I had alot of offers and it was a tough choice but I made one . Thanks to everyone that pm me for a trade , sorry to all of you who didn't get a mug.If I would have know the response I would have gotten on the mug I would have bought a few more but my wife controls all the money (fortunatefor the both of us)

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-01 10:37 pm   Permalink

I've got an exrta Hukilau mug too. But, I think I'll smash it up and blend it into the next Hukilau bar. (but then again, if YOU can per$uede me, I might think other. pm?)

I had a purple one but I gave it Ken and Heather Pleasant/Kiegs20 cause they were our Hurricane Bro's!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-02 11:00 am   Permalink

We have about 40 left we will be selling. I have to figure out who picked them up and didn't that pre-paid, and I have to get all the shipping stuff together that I abandoned in the room Saturday. But once I get back caught up, we'll post the mug sale offer here first, and then a Dutch aution on Ebay for the rest.

Thanks for trading and not sellingon Ebay!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-02 11:12 am   Permalink

Can someone post a pic? Thanks.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-02 10:40 pm   Permalink

Put me down for one please, thanks!

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-03 11:34 am   Permalink

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Dude
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-03 12:01 pm   Permalink

Just when you thought that you didn’t need anymore mugs!

So now I need just one more.

Awesome!

View Profile of Tiki Dude Send a personal message to Tiki Dude      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-03 2:02 pm   Permalink

I want one. Do you accept PayPal?

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-03 5:11 pm   Permalink

I'm down for one once you set a price and some shipping let me know! - Also the best way to get you the $$$$.

Thanks in advance

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-03 6:00 pm   Permalink

Put me in for one please. Thanks.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki junkman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-03 6:20 pm   Permalink

If there is a list for the left over mugs forming, put me down. If not, put me down anyway. Thanks Swanky

tj

View Profile of tiki junkman Send a personal message to tiki junkman  Email tiki junkman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-03 9:10 pm   Permalink

If there is a list please put us down too! Thanks!

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-03 9:19 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:23 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation