FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Post Hukilau Key West?
Post Hukilau Key West?
Sabina
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-09-27 9:24 pm   Permalink

Other TCers down here? We'll be in town awhile.

If so drop me a personal message, a Southernmost Mai Tai could be in order

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-01 01:23 am   Permalink

Ah, rats, I was down there Sun thru Tues... and bored silly. Wish I'd seen this earlier!
See www.tydirium.net for Tiki Road Trip, global travelogues, and more!

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabina
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-10-01 12:44 pm   Permalink

I thought so!!! Damn. As we got in Monday we were driving in kinda down near Simonton street and I saw what I thought might have been you on a bike early eveningish.

We were in the truck and the bike was going the other way, so we didn't double check and I just attributed it to 'seeing things' as we'd just spent the weekend around Tiki people.

Well, next time you're around the DC area give me a ping- there's a drink with your name on it at the Lounge of the Seven Pleasures- not the same, I know Either that or we'll have to head your way eventually.

Anyone else down here, or going to be down here soon, give me a ping.

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-01 4:10 pm   Permalink

Mogambo, King Kuk, Chikitiki and Christian were all down there too Sunday and Monday. I have yet to hear any stories they might have.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-01 5:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-10-01 16:10, Jungle Trader wrote:
Mogambo, King Kuk, Chikitiki and Christian were all down there too Sunday and Monday. I have yet to hear any stories they might have.

Here's a story: I was sitting at a sidewalk cafe on Monday night, ready to shoot myself in the head out of boredom, when I see the above listed posse wandering down the street.

I'm awful fond of all of them, but I was ready to kiss 'em all when I saw them. Made my night! Thanks, guys!

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation