FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki I am going to throw up now! MY GOD THEY DEDICATED IT TO ME!!! I am bidding on it!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
I am going to throw up now! MY GOD THEY DEDICATED IT TO ME!!! I am bidding on it!
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-25 6:41 pm   Permalink

yeah, who the hell died & made him hall moniter?

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-26 12:55 am   Permalink

In defense of mad-tiki i feel that he voices what many of us may be thinking and i do appreciate that. Many of us avoid controversy at any cost and i am happy that someone is honest in how they feel, and not afraid to be disliked. I hope mad-tiki continues to post his opinions whether they are positive or not. Now back to my big mac and milkshake.....

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-26 06:14 am   Permalink

Mad Tiki does not post any positive posts! Hence the name Mad Tiki!

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-26 06:23 am   Permalink

To the Muggler

You had Tikisquizzie sp on as a link. Link did not work. Is there such a thing? I have a little tiki hut squizzie that I found at Universal Studios that I have on the dash of my car. Let me know.

Thanks
Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-26 10:01 am   Permalink

Wow, talk about your pented-up frustrations! Did everybody loose their life savings in the stock market or something??

I thought we were just having some good natured fun. I don't remember making fun of anyone in particular, just some lame picture that didn't sell the first time around on eBay, and I thought the "artist" seemed to have a terrific sense of humor about it with the dedication and all.

Now for the rest of the day I will sit in a corner and think about what I've done and I won't leave until I'm sorry for my actions! There I just punished myself!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-26 11:13 am   Permalink

If it makes you feel any better, Mad-Tiki, feel free to shit all over my work.

http://www.tikifish.com/tiki50s.JPG
http://www.tikifish.com/feztiki.JPG
http://www.tikifish.com/astartiki.jpg
http://www.tikifish.com/pinklady1.JPG
http://www.tikifish.com/longtiki.JPG
http://www.tikifish.com/halflady1JPG
http://www.tikifish.com/woodtiki.JPG
http://www.tikifish.com/greenmoai.JPG

I anxiously await your critique...

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-26 12:24 pm   Permalink

Well, I for one like your stuff, Tikifish. I really wanted Feztiki for the 821, but missed it!

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-26 2:49 pm   Permalink

New painting coming soon - I am almost done. No fezzes though - just a sexy wahine and Shecky wallpaper!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-26 2:55 pm   Permalink

It just occurred to me that these "Tribute to Shag" things are the visual equivalent to cover bands.

If you loved ABBA, you'll love ABBA-ESQUE!...

Come see the SILVER BEETLES play your fave fab 4 hits at the Chik-N-Deli!

Hear the magic of ZEPLIN - where "the song remains the same!"

The "artists" should give themselves good cover band names like "SHAGGY" or "SHAGUE". Then they might be halfway entertainging. ha ha!

tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-27 10:03 am   Permalink

Hey tikifish, please try to stay ON topic here... and don't post any REAL talent or artwork here! By the way, I love your "long tiki" painting. You have got the sexy wahine down! The look she's giving... all I can say is YUMM!!

You've got me thinking about doing some "tribute band" style of paintings to you. I'm calling myself "tikiguppy" What do you think of that!

[ This Message was edited by: tikimug on 2002-09-27 10:04 ]

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-27 10:42 am   Permalink

My tribute name - "tikiporpoise"

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-27 10:42 am   Permalink

My tribute name - "tikiporpoise"

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-27 11:43 am   Permalink

If you really wanted to do a tribute to me, you have to look like me too! In which case, dye your hair blonde, then dye the roots brown for that cheap floozie effect!

Also, walk around on your knees to appoximate my short stature.

That oughtta do it!

tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-28 1:43 pm   Permalink

OK here is my new "artwork" created by the worlds only tikifish tribute band tikiguppy

It's entitled "Fezzy Tiki, Wahine"
As of now this puppy's not for sale!

[ This Message was edited by: tikimug on 2002-09-28 13:47 ]

fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-28 3:26 pm   Permalink

Tikimug...thats the greatest!!

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation