Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Skippers Smokehouse last night
Skippers Smokehouse last night
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-29 08:51 am   Permalink

It's great to have an outdoor venue like Skippers where you can sit under a thatch roof and lean against an oak and the stage has a huge stand of bamboo growing right next to it.

The Vodkanauts were awesome last night - so tight.

I Belli was spectacular fun.

The drinks there need a serious upgrade but we brought our own batch of Beachbum's Own and blasted off.

East Coast Tiki Revival!!

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
st. john the bassist
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-29 10:12 am   Permalink

It was an enjoyable evening at Skippers last night. It was a sparse but lively crowd. I really was happy to see so many people from the Hukilau show their support and keep the party rolling for The Vodkanauts and I Belli di Waikiki. Got to hear many stories on how people dealt with the Hukilau and the Hurricane. I sensed that alcohol eased the pain of having to leave the hotels early. Thanks again and come check the Vodkanauts again in October.

View Profile of st. john the bassist Send a personal message to st. john the bassist  Email st. john the bassist Goto the website of st. john the bassist     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation