Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Derek Hukilau mug
Derek Hukilau mug
tweedtone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-30 08:54 am   Permalink

In the flurry of activity of my late arrival Friday to check in/load-in/set-up/soundcheck, I completely spaced and forgot to pickup my prepaid Hukilau mug. Or am I confused and we get them mailed at a later date ...?

View Profile of tweedtone Send a personal message to tweedtone  Email tweedtone Goto the website of tweedtone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tweedtone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-30 1:32 pm   Permalink

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

View Profile of tweedtone Send a personal message to tweedtone  Email tweedtone Goto the website of tweedtone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-30 3:02 pm   Permalink

Contact Swanky at swanky@thehukilau.com

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tweedtone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-30 3:06 pm   Permalink

Will do - thanks!

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-02 11:04 am   Permalink

Have patience. I have a list somewhere in this mess with the names and I'll find who did not pick up their mugs and contact them. They will be shipped. I also had to leave all my boxes, bubble wrap and peanuts in the room on Saturday, so I have to get all that stuff together. It'll work out. But it may be a week or two for all that to come together.

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tweedtone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-02 3:58 pm   Permalink

Not a problem, no stress. Just wondered if I pulled a total space cadet ... which aparently I did cuz the mugs were sitting right there at the door to the ballroom!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation