FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki What Is Your Personal Curse?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
What Is Your Personal Curse?
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-07 1:54 pm   Permalink

Whenever I open a bottle of rum, the contents evaporate within 24 hours.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gigantalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-07 11:23 pm   Permalink

does the same thing happen with tylenol like...a day later?

That is wierd!

View Profile of Gigantalope Send a personal message to Gigantalope  Email Gigantalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-08 12:16 am   Permalink

I always step in gum. If there is gum in a parking lot and I'm about to get in my car, gum. And talk about karma, as I got out of my car, I spat out my gum and told Lady Velour, as a joke, I'll step in it when we come back. Sure enough I did.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beatnikine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-08 10:08 am   Permalink

View Profile of Beatnikine Send a personal message to Beatnikine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beatnikine
Tiki Centralite

View Profile of Beatnikine Send a personal message to Beatnikine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beatnikine
Tiki Centralite

Every time I go to post, nothing shows up.

... damn.

My curse is when I drive to work, there is never a good song on the radio. I press the scan button again and again... nothing but commercials and a sore finger.

That is, until I pull into the driveway. Then a good song comes on.

[ This Message was edited by: Beatnikine on 2004-10-08 10:12 ]

Geeky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 1:47 pm   Permalink

Same as Vintage Girl, only my powers are greatest in airports.

I give off a form of energy that causes the person in front of me in the ticket line to decide to attempt a last second ticket/flight/destination change that is incompatible with their original itinerary or fair. My power is so substantial that the person becomes incapable of understanding any language the ticket people speak and instantly locks all the credit cards that person may try to use until such a time that I am late for my own flight.

Their is a minor gravitaional effect associated with my curse, as well. It renders all baggage belonging to the person in front of me 8 pounds over the weight limit and requires the owner to sort, prioritize, and loudly narrate each discovery and the subsequent deliberation required to determine whether said item should be jettisoned or retained.

Once at the boarding gate, my powers morph into an uncontrolled force that enlarges the person in front of me's bag to beyond carry-on size. At the same instant, the bag owner becomes incapable of parting with the bag for even the shortest flight time.

Once on the plane, the most tragic part of the curse takes effect - it attracts any collicky babies within a 40 row radius and renders the child's parent deaf to the catterwauling of their spawn.

Also, all the shoes I buy act as puke attractants in bars.

Either that, or people's shoe fashion sensibilities are far more delicate than previously believed.

View Profile of Geeky Tiki Send a personal message to Geeky Tiki  Email Geeky Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 8:08 pm   Permalink

My personal curse is:

"F&ck you up the a$$h*le, stinky donkey a$$h*le, My Friend!"

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-12 07:39 am   Permalink

Charles maybe a little Tourette's syndrome.

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beatnikine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-12 09:49 am   Permalink

That's one hell of a curse Charles....

Guess I'll stop complaining about finding songs on the radio.

-Linda

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation