FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events TikiPug's Party Weekend Don Tiki in Las Vegas -Pix added 10-31
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
TikiPug's Party Weekend Don Tiki in Las Vegas -Pix added 10-31
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 5:18 pm   Permalink

The Mrs. and I have decided to throw a weekend long party to coincide with Don Tiki here in Vegas. You can read about the event here.This is the 2nd weekend of Don Tiki. The first is when we will be in L.A. for Mondo Lounge. Any TCer who wants to come for the weekend and wants to save money is more than welcome to crash at our house. We don't have room for a tent city, but we do have plenty of floor space for sleeping bags.

If you prefer to stay at a hotel, you can come by anytime throughout the weekend for cocktails and just plain fun.

Please let me know if you are coming so I'm not surprised with 100 people on my doorstep Friday night.

We'll have to do a field trip to The Peppermill.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiPug on 2004-10-31 20:09 ]

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-05 07:25 am   Permalink

CAN I JUST STAY AT YOUR HOUSE FOR FUN?

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-05 09:02 am   Permalink

Hey Pugs! How did you fair in the keys? That was a blast running into you and your Mom and wild uncle. Good times! I will see if we can pull off a trip to sin city for that weekend. Are you going to Buffett? Aloha, Wes

OKOLE MALUNA!!!!
SAVE THE WORLD, BUY BAMBOO!!

View Profile of shakatiki Send a personal message to shakatiki  Email shakatiki Goto the website of shakatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cosmo Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-05 2:02 pm   Permalink

Hi Guys,

Don't know if you remember me (girl with REALLY RED HAIR)from the Hukilau.. But your party sounds great... wish we could make it but we will be in Vegas in late march for VLV. Maybe we can meet at Taboo Cove for a cocktail. hope you guys had a good time... Wasn't that night at the Mai-Kai the best!??? Well talk to you soon....

View Profile of Cosmo Tiki Send a personal message to Cosmo Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-08 5:14 pm   Permalink

Is floor space still available?

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-08 5:45 pm   Permalink

Some answers...

Hula - yes, you can stay over just for fun

Shaka - Yes, the Keys were awesome. No, we aren't going to Buffett..just Don Tiki

Cosmo - We'll see you at VLV...but can't get a drink at Taboo Cove, because it closed. We sent you an I.M. the other day.

TikiBird - There is always floor space for you two.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-09 2:02 pm   Permalink

Damnit! I've been wanting to get out there and this would have been the perfect excuse but alas, I will be leaving for New Orleans for a week long business trip that weekend. Schnieykees!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cosmo Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-11 2:13 pm   Permalink

Closed for Good???? Sooo Sad!!!!!

View Profile of Cosmo Tiki Send a personal message to Cosmo Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 8:07 pm   Permalink

Save some floor space for us - DolphinTiki & I are a-comin' too!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-12 07:35 am   Permalink

acutally if anyone needs a floor to crash on my place is open too, im just moving into my house so every thing is in boxes and there no furniture ( threw out the old stuff),but its free.

but im waaay waaay off strip, its only a 15min drive or so

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-12 09:57 am   Permalink

I'd like to reserve floor space for 2 please, see you all there!

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-13 9:29 pm   Permalink

I did a little recon yesterday at Margaritaville. They told me that Don Tiki would be going on around 11:30pm. If we are in the restaurant prior to that it is free. If we get there right before they go on, it is a $10 cover.

Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-14 05:38 am   Permalink

put me on the din-din list pleez.

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-17 2:49 pm   Permalink

in
Doc Z,
I sent you some Emails, did you get them.

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-17 7:58 pm   Permalink

Alnshely...

In,
When?

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation