FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Any Enchanted Tiki Goblets available?
Any Enchanted Tiki Goblets available?
Trader Matt
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-14 12:07 am   Permalink

I'd like to purchase one if anyone has a lead. Thanks.

View Profile of Trader Matt Send a personal message to Trader Matt  Email Trader Matt Goto the website of Trader Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
yumyumkid
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-14 9:43 pm   Permalink

The Disney kind?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1380&item=2276860587&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

View Profile of yumyumkid Send a personal message to yumyumkid  Email yumyumkid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2004-10-14 10:52 pm   Permalink

Go for the Mount Bumatay from Gecko:

For more info here's the thread:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=10887&forum=5&start=0

[ This Message was edited by: Hakalugi on 2004-10-15 09:59 ]

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlmostHuman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-15 09:06 am   Permalink

They have repro's of those at the KIng Dollor stores where I live. They come in 4 colors and are in the candle section as candle holders.But they are good for either drinks or candles....I can get some for folks if needed while they have some left.
Guess I better add that they look like the Disney mugs with the smile/frown on each side....

[ This Message was edited by: AlmostHuman on 2004-10-15 12:37 ]

View Profile of AlmostHuman Send a personal message to AlmostHuman  Email AlmostHuman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-17 1:23 pm   Permalink

Are you talking about the ones Tiki Farm & Shag did for the 40th anniversary? I've only seen them on eBay and they sell for a hefty sum. I wish I knew someone who had one...

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlmostHuman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-17 5:52 pm   Permalink

They look a lot like the one in the pic in the link at the front of this thread.They come in black,yellow,brown and a kind of tan color.On the bottom is a sticker that says #12461 Sahara Tiki candle holder4.75" Lancaster Colony Cincinnati 45242.

View Profile of AlmostHuman Send a personal message to AlmostHuman  Email AlmostHuman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijackalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-18 12:38 am   Permalink

A bar in my area serves beer in clear version of the smile/frown goblet. They tell me the goblets are available new from a supply company by the gross.

View Profile of tikijackalope Send a personal message to tikijackalope  Email tikijackalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-10-18 2:53 pm   Permalink

TraderMatt, is this the one you're looking for?

(Photo borrowed from Smogbreather's post in the thread:
Enchanted Tiki Room Anniverary Official Press Release

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Matt
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-20 9:24 pm   Permalink

Yeah, that's the one. The other one I'm interested in is the similarly colored one that looks like it has a crooked hat on it. Both Shag/Disney ETR items.

View Profile of Trader Matt Send a personal message to Trader Matt  Email Trader Matt Goto the website of Trader Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation