FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki betty says happy halloween!!!!
betty says happy halloween!!!!
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-15 01:10 am   Permalink

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-16 1:42 pm   Permalink

That is so F@*king cute! Your dog is adorable. I had a mini Dachsund named Toby that passed away 4 days before my wedding earlier this year. My family and I still miss him terribly every day. We used to dress him up for the holidays, especially Christmas when we had a little Santa suit for him. Some day maybe my wife and I will get a dog, but it will never be a replacement for Tobias.
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-17 12:33 pm   Permalink

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Betty is so small (3lbs.) it is hard to find her clothes. A lot of times, I go to thrift stores and buy stuft animals and take the clothes off of them for Betty. The little costume she is wearing is an extra small and it is a little bit large on her, but still adorable!

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation