FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events A Very Royal Celebration--King Kukulele's Birthday Party on Saturday, 11/20
A Very Royal Celebration--King Kukulele's Birthday Party on Saturday, 11/20
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-17 1:42 pm   Permalink

The King is having a milestone birthday in November... he's our emcee, our entertainer, yes, sometimes our clown... but most importantly he's our friend. Please plan if you can on joining us on Saturday, November 20th for a celebration.

The details are still being worked out, but it'll probably be somewhere in south LA county or north Orange County. His birthday is actually Friday the 19th, but more people can probably come out for a party the evening of the 20th, so that's what's in the works.

More details to come!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-17 2:24 pm   Permalink

Name the place and time and I'm there!

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-17 3:01 pm   Permalink

Cool!
Ukulele jam session!

[ This Message was edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-10-17 15:02 ]

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-17 4:09 pm   Permalink

I won't be able to attend unless you throw the Party at Sam's Seafood!!! I will be getting married there on that day!!! It would be cool. We could share banqet rooms. We will be getting married and having the reception in the hidden village. It's just an idea.
Later,
Spermy

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale on 2004-10-17 23:47 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-10-17 4:13 pm   Permalink

Agh! I am having my High School reunion that day. I think Glamourcon is that day, too.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-17 5:47 pm   Permalink

Krustiki and I will be there!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-26 4:23 pm   Permalink

Just in case anyone stumbles across this older thread... the party's been moved to the King's akshul birthday, Friday Nov. 19, and the full deets can be had in this thread:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=11529&forum=4&7

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation