Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Ebay TiKi 6ft currently only $98
Ebay TiKi 6ft currently only $98
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-21 9:15 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki Central buy this back to school tiki by TiKi tOny thanks...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=908506927

[ This Message was edited by: tikitony on 2002-09-26 18:28 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tikitony on 2002-09-28 11:50 ]

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-23 6:18 pm   Permalink

currently only $75 bones!!!
tHanks -TiKi tOny

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-24 05:59 am   Permalink

Tony

He's mine!

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-09-24 09:00 am   Permalink

Hey Trustar,

How many times have you said that in your life?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-25 7:17 pm   Permalink

I'll be very happy to hear that this will find its home in a tiki centralite's home! Hope someone doesn't snag you at the last minute like Gecko's work.
tHanks -TiKi tOny

Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-25 11:07 pm   Permalink

Congrats Trustar! TIKIBONG, you are on a roll my brutha. You've been cracking up Stephanie and I all week! I'll see you this weekend so you can give me a full report on how my little friend is doing. The one you picked up from us at the Tribes. I got a mug you can hang from yo neck.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-27 10:27 pm   Permalink

turn off the sprinklers fast!!!!

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-27 11:07 pm   Permalink

Hey Ben should we or shouldn't we?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-29 9:09 pm   Permalink

Tony
I got swooped! When I was away at the Bash in San Clemente someone stole him right from under me. Damn!!!!! I know it was not one of my Iiki Central buddys since I kept track of them for just that reason. The nerve of some people! Well thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me anyway.
I'll keep an eye out for the next one.

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-30 09:38 am   Permalink

Hey trustar, Did you get my private message?
I have another exactly the same. $95+ shipping if your interested, this will save me the hassle of ebay, My pops has a paypal account or you could come pick it up in Camarillo 93012 if you're still interested. My others have sold for $150 and the last two went for $200+ so You'll be gettin' a pretty good deal, but school has started for me and I won't have time to carve for a while and I need the money. Thanks -tOny

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-30 12:28 pm   Permalink

Tony

Your on dude! No I did not see any messages but that neither here nor there, we are connected now. For future ref:
trustar8@yahoo.com

Shoot me a note off-line with the paypal info and we can get this show on the road. We would like to take the drive and pick him up if that is cool.

Thanks

Trustar

tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-01 09:23 am   Permalink

Grrrrreat! (sorry, thats the tony-the-tiger in me) I'll email you soon but you're welcome to pick it up and pay then or paypal, gotta go to class right now though so see ya.
-tOny

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation