Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki wondering about eBay and TC members
wondering about eBay and TC members
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-24 7:03 pm   Permalink

I was about to bid on an item on eBay when I was struck with the idea that maybe this fellow is a TC member.I am not familar with this particular ebay ID, but I am new here, and sometimes people have differant ID on differant websites.On the other hand maybe the person selling is a TC member just hoping somebody else will bid and make them a little more money.
On another web board I go to we had this dicussion and decided to bid away with no ill feelings from other members.highest bidder won and we were all encouraged to jump in and bid if we so desired.
I'm sure someone must have asked this question before, but I didn't quite know what words to use to hunt up the thread.
Just want to do the right thing by all you nice folks.

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-24 7:21 pm   Permalink

Aloha!
If you want it - bid on it. THat's the name of the game.

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-24 7:28 pm   Permalink

10-4
we'll do!
Thank-you

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation