[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Hong Kong Inn-Ventura,Ca
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Hong Kong Inn-Ventura,Ca
Tele295
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-03-24 6:42 pm   Permalink

Best news all day! Too bad I already have dinner on the stove. We've been getting takeout from the HKI since we moved here in the late 60's. Flavors of my childhood

View Profile of Tele295 Send a personal message to Tele295  Goto the website of Tele295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tele295

Posted: 26 days ago; 4:15 pm   Permalink

Here are some pictures from the Grand Opening today. Auntie Tina of Tina's Polynesian Review (floor show for 25 years) cut the ribbon, along with city officials and downtown chamber of commerce. Complimentary lychee mojitos were passed around and a great spread of food. Sample of the floorshow featuring Auntie Tina's son and granddaughter (Tina II), who are resuming their Friday and Saturday night residency.

View Profile of Tele295 Send a personal message to Tele295  Goto the website of Tele295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tele295

Posted: 26 days ago; 4:19 pm   Permalink

Kila says "best Mai tais ever"

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 11 days ago; 9:13 pm   Permalink

My bruddah from Reno and a mutual friend who lives in Ventura went to the inn last Friday. My bruddah loved it and our mutual friend said it was as good as when the Kwan family ran it. Said the navy grog was good. Gotta get up there soon and check it out!
Cheers

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2014-04-13 21:14 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation