FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Reno Fun Train - 3/4 to 3/6/05
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Reno Fun Train - 3/4 to 3/6/05
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-02-15 10:16 am   Permalink

as for mr. smiley and myself, one of us may be dressed as Elvis and the other will be in a poodle skirt and bullet bra/sweater girl combo.... and then we'll switch halfway through.

but don't let that influence YOUR fashion decisions!

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2005-02-15 11:36 am   Permalink

Well, my finances are screaming at me and it looks like I should back out of this trip--I don;t know if it is sold out, but this means that two tickets will be available in case any othe TC memebers want to go.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2005-02-15 11:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-15 11:36, mrsmiley wrote:
Well, my finances are screaming at me and it looks like I should back out of this trip--I don;t know if it is sold out, but this means that two tickets will be available in case any othe TC memebers want to go.

What?! Unga Bunga and now you too? Who's going to sing in the piano lounge now?

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-02-15 2:56 pm   Permalink

But...but...I want to see Mrs. Miley in a poodle skirt! With a cone bra! What a cruel world.

Of course, my whole immediate future hinges on an MRI and potential knee surgery, so I could miss any number of events from now through June...unbelievably depressing. *sigh*

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299

Posted: 2005-02-15 3:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-15 14:56, martiki wrote:
But...but...I want to see Mrs. Miley in a poodle skirt! With a cone bra! What a cruel world.

Of course, my whole immediate future hinges on an MRI and potential knee surgery, so I could miss any number of events from now through June...unbelievably depressing. *sigh*

what's wrong with your knee?
let us know what hospital you'll be at, and maybe you'll get paid a visit by our favorite lovable Crossdresser...

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2005-02-15 3:33 pm   Permalink

The best of luck Martin! You'll need your knees in Reno!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-16 1:14 pm   Permalink

I'm so frickin excited. I'm also in #6, and my lovely date for the weekend is going to be Monica! We're going to fly into Oakland Thursday night, anyone down for a get-together that night at Trader Vic's, the Conga Lounge or Club Mallard?

Mr. Smiley, you've gotta come, Monica & I are cruisin' for a Brucein'. Martin, what happened to your knee?!? Gosh, I hope you're alright, that sounds like nasty business. I'm game for abandoning my plan for a wheeled cart for my drunk ass, instead, my drunk ass will push you all around in a wheeled cart. If you guys don't make it, my fun will be inadequate.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2005-02-16 1:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-16 13:14, Humuhumu wrote:We're going to fly into Oakland Thursday night, anyone down for a get-together that night at Trader Vic's, the Conga Lounge or Club Mallard?

WWJD? All three in the same night!

mrsmiley

Posted: 2005-02-25 3:42 pm   Permalink

Dangergirl could not get Friday off, so that makes any chance of us taking the Train no longer a possibility. If the weather is tolerable, we may drive up Saturday morning and spend the night.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2005-02-28 1:44 pm   Permalink

Can't wait 'til Friday!

Who's bringing the rumaki?

cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-28 1:54 pm   Permalink

I'm bringing a couple of quarts of heavily spiked rum punch!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-28 2:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-28 13:54, cynfulcynner wrote:

I'm bringing a couple of quarts of heavily spiked rum punch!

OK, I've gotta ask, what do you spike Rum Punch with?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-28 2:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-28 14:02, freddiefreelance wrote:
OK, I've gotta ask, what do you spike Rum Punch with?

Hahaha! You spike it with that guy buried in Grant's Tomb!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 1:32 pm   Permalink

Hey -- I just started a new thread for a get together the night before the Reno Fun Train:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=13470&forum=4&0

Monica & I are getting in tomorrow night, please come play with us if you're able! Otherwise, I'll see you on the TRAIN!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kalikiana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-03 08:14 am   Permalink

I'd love to meet some of you all in Reno this weekend (especially for a Trader Dick's night and anything else for that matter) but I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it down the hill (Fri or Sat night). Could someone PM me their cell number so I can find out when you'll be where? Or email me at pluckybird@yahoo.com. Thanks! I look forward to seeing you all! K

View Profile of Kalikiana Send a personal message to Kalikiana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation